• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i have a question; what the account maker i need to use for this engine?

It might not implant(implement) this action in your Server ¿?is Bounty Hunters System (Player Hunt System) In future 0.2.5?
It is of great help and many people want it ,For 0.2 + for that we like more.

And other script that alone do them for 0.3 + -.-and not for 0.2 that for my it is the best like for many persons.
To have if they could become compatible for 0.2 would be grateful for it to you ^^ thank you

please help mee
Apap said:
how i can set minimum 200lvl to meake buy house, and only promotion meake buy house?
please help me i using Mystic Spirit by Talaturen.

the newest door are bugged ? or they dont have script yet ?

i have much changed folder data, new fuctions in global.lua and a lot more. But i added in global.lua new doors ;/

Hello! I have a problem with my doors, I can open a door but when im going to close it, i have this error:

data/actions/scripts/door.lua:2: attempt to index global 'doorHandler' (a nil value)

How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance :)

Good job Talaturen.

This version don't have a black skull?

Talaturen.

This version don't have a black skull?

Plz plz Plz plz Plz plz Plz plz Plz plz Plz plz 0.2.5 Plz plz Plz plz Plz plz

Hello developers os TFS Mystic Spirit, can you tell me, why my server crash after 2 hours on ? Plase I need =/

Im using Global Map (92MB) and I have 70+ Players...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back