• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black skull? when? :(

I think the lack of implementation of the black skull is disappointing, because the developers of the project OpenTibia concluded the implementation of black skull. I analyzed and tried, and seems to be difficult to move the system to TFS (at least for me) but I think the Talaturen is a great programmer and can ...
I tried, but I have some problems when the server must add the skull with X number of unjustified deaths in a week or a month.<_<
If someone want to talk about or attempt to move the system, can add me on msn, or even try alone, based on updates OpenTibia, which begin in revision 4611.

msn: [email protected]

However, thanks for the update Talaturen :thumbup:

I think the lack of implementation of the black skull is disappointing, because the developers of the project OpenTibia concluded the implementation of black skull. I analyzed and tried, and seems to be difficult to move the system to TFS (at least for me) but I think the Talaturen is a great programmer and can ...
I tried, but I have some problems when the server must add the skull with X number of unjustified deaths in a week or a month.<_<
If someone want to talk about or attempt to move the system, can add me on msn, or even try alone, based on updates OpenTibia, which begin in revision 4611.

msn: [email protected]

However, thanks for the update Talaturen :thumbup:

Why not try their sources?

the new stairs is fixed?
stairs of yalahar, its fixed?
please sorry for my english

i upgraded 0.2.3 to 0.2.4 and now i cant use /clean. When im using it it shows : deleted 0 items. Somebody could help me ?

i upgraded 0.2.3 to 0.2.4 and now i cant use /clean. When im using it it shows : deleted 0 items. Somebody could help me ?

That was fixed in Patch Level 1.

I'm having problems with the player/account saving.
I'm using sqlite.

Account Manager:
Code:
[23/07/2009 20:31:20] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `accounts` SET `premdays` = 65535, `warnings` = 0, `lastday` = 1248373880 WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error
[23/07/2009 20:31:20] > ERROR: Failed to save account: 1!

Created player:
Code:
[23/07/2009 20:32:09] SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 1 WHERE `id` = 2 LIMIT 1; near "LIMIT": syntax error

Nevermind, I saw that a fixed version will be releases today :p

It might not implant(implement) this action in your Server ¿? In future 0.2.5?
It is of great help and many people want it ,For 0.2 + for that we like more.

And other script that alone do them for 0.3 + -.-and not for 0.2 that for my it is the best like for many persons.
To have if they could become compatible for 0.2 would be grateful for it to you ^^ thank you

It does not work to edit .I forget the action says it it is Bounty Hunters System (Player Hunt System) and others actions..

im new on SQL..
where i see the GOD / GM acc ?
or how i do an a normal character to a GOD? :S

help me:

I have updated my server 8.42 to 8.5 (after was crying damnson 0.3.4 PL2) now is Mystic Spirit 0.2.4 (this release).

The problem is that my npcs send the message to the npc channel in the crying damnson but in this release npc talks in public :S.. how can i fix it?

hey could you tell us when exactly will be update?

thousands of people are waiting ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back