• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have all the features of the Global tibia ? Like black skull, protection zone icon etc..
Does it ?

YOurs mana~.

when are u going to release version with new skull system?:D

I got a problem. I had crying damson 0.3.4~

Now I downloaded this new Mystic Spirit 0.2.4, changed ip and stuff from config. Also made a new database on phpmyadmin etc.
But now I can't login it always says Wrong account or password

What things I need to change if I take only a map from other server? Or do I need to make world id different? Maybe to delete all other databases? heeeelp! :confused:

And also the server didn't have schema.mysql so I took it from the old server. Is that wrong? :huh:

None?...

I think it's about the Schema file system. Cuz I took it from crying 0.3.4 to mystic 0.2.4 so... anyone can upload that schema?

Is there anyone who knows how to change the accountnumber to include alpha chars instead of just numbers.. I would really need this and cant w8 for elf's version :(

Is there supposed to be forgotten.sql or schemas? I can't find any.:mad:

There is a forgotten.sql there, it just says forgottenserver and it has a text file icon. but even with that, I am not able to log in either, so good luck

I found a bug:
if a player is kicked from the server while red skull + fight, he gets fight condition endlessly .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back