• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% in this thread doesnt know how to update an server, not even me. so stop confusing them lol :p
Well to be honest I can't update it to 8.53 (and make it work without debugging) either this time. That's because of the number of changes in the protocol itself.

Well to be honest I can't update it to 8.53 (and make it work without debugging) either this time. That's because of the number of changes in the protocol itself.

yeah, ;/ we will wait for tala

Cipsoft screwed creature stacking in 8.53

Great server!

Few questions:

What are the guild commands? I can make guilds but don't know how to invite/disband/leave etc.

Type !commands in the guildchat channel.

Thanks mate.

Btw, is there a way to test changes made to the server without actually shutting down the public server?

For example, getting anni to work... Would like to know it's all working before restarting my public server.

Thanks mate.

Btw, is there a way to test changes made to the server without actually shutting down the public server?

For example, getting anni to work... Would like to know it's all working before restarting my public server.
/reload actions ??

I hope Talatauren updates Mystic Spirit to have black skull system and new blessing system etc...he would be so awesome lol

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llua5.1-sql-sqlite
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [forgottenserver] Błąd 1

When this mess is fixed, what do you leave you went or what?

All tfs i've downloaded have that classical problem, The CRASH. You execute Run Telnet IPOT 7171 / and puff, it off. You have fixed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back