• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.5] The Forgotten Server v0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im fuck´n tired of ddos attacks, could someone post a link on how to complile tfs 2.5 for linux please

Talulen Thank you very much this is the UNIQUE TFS i have download without the crash bug. I love you =) thanks!

and how much does this 0.2.6 version differ from Mystic Spririt? 0.2.6 is Golden Warrior isn't it? :eek:

Dosen't work:(
When i try to open .exe says to me "I've to unistall and it probably work" i do it and don't work too!

HELP!

Cykotitan~
Is the 0.2.6 version of TFS completed? Or do you (a donator) see the progress in the websvn?
(If it is completed, when is Talaturen planning on releasing it? Maybe he doesn't release it this time :O? lol :p)

Cykotitan~
Is the 0.2.6 version of TFS completed? Or do you (a donator) see the progress in the websvn?
(If it is completed, when is Talaturen planning on releasing it? Maybe he doesn't release it this time :O? lol :p)
become a donator and figure it by yourself:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back