• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50]Bottle of Wine

@up
yea, by BoW team xDD
But if you still want to know, yes masterhuligan make the elf city, but bridge is my(Waromir)

Welcome! Today i want say you more about spells!

Some, little cases:

*To team has joined SwordFish
*Recrutaction is still open!
First. We deleted some about 3/4 TIBIA SPELLS! and We have substituted our own spells. Now we have some about 70+ own spells[with ranks]! What is the "ranks"?
Many of our spells,have a spells ranks - it's level of advanced spell, i will show it on one of mage spells - Fireball:

Fireball
Lesser Fireball
Medium Fireball
Strong Fireball
Greater Fireball

v33wj5.png

It's one of basic mage spells. But why we have introduced a ranks?

-We can't substituted all of Tibia spells, but we try to that
-All spells with ranks is 70+!
-You don't must use your most advanced rank of spell. You can use fireball or strong fireball.(if you have learned that spell)

I can't show you all of spells..But look on that one. "moonwave" one of bests druid spells!
2gsev54.png

108ai4w.png

Next case is... yea, player vs player tests!
When we introduced many of new spells, we must tests it before start serwer. When test will run, we will start a forum, when you can placing a your notes about spells. <We still don't know date of tests>

What new?
Spells and pvp tests :) We still work at balance of vocations, but we don't wasting time making a map or quests. I want remember you the recutaction is open!

...TIME FOR SCREENSHOOTS!

2akn48m.png

vfup6s.png

35i2gkz.png

330h2qf.png

qq62jd.png

nmkh36.png

2crtwmo.png

Some new spells:

t8vko7.png

2pobnuv.png

Back