• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [8.50] Kiltera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am being ridiculous?
This thread is here to find someone for our project,
but you guys flamming how to make short scripts.

@Colandus: Think about it.

Nah, we're just discussing the requirements for the job ;) As you said you wanted a good scripter, and then I was just defining it in one or another way. ^_^

Nah, we're just discussing the requirements for the job ;) As you said you wanted a good scripter, and then I was just defining it in one or another way. ^_^

The most doesn't, that's why i got mad.

First, the server ain't yours. The original creators was Me (Assassin legend) Tommy. (XGRA) So don't talk shit. You are acting like you built a great OTServer from scratch. Shawak, i don't even want to start. You fired someone when you got a co-owner (Which none of you are owners).

• I can prove that server ain't yours*
  • If you such a good scripter Shawak why not script "Real Tibia Quests" Which if you were, you could.* (Even some knowledgeable person in LUA could probably do.)*
  • Your site is copied from several different site creators*
  • Novinha can't map, script, or do nothing in OTS.*

None of you own the server. None of you don't even co-own the server. Which is pretty funny because you kicked me then tommy left because we were gonna start our own project.

First, the server ain't yours. The original creators was Me (Assassin legend) Tommy. (XGRA) So don't talk shit. You are acting like you built a great OTServer from scratch. Shawak, i don't even want to start. You fired someone when you got a co-owner (Which none of you are owners).

• I can prove that server ain't yours*
  • If you such a good scripter Shawak why not script "Real Tibia Quests" Which if you were, you could.* (Even some knowledgeable person in LUA could probably do.)*
  • Your site is copied from several different site creators*
  • Novinha can't map, script, or do nothing in OTS.*

None of you own the server. None of you don't even co-own the server. Which is pretty funny because you kicked me then tommy left because we were gonna start our own project.

I guess it's big shame for you "THE BEST SCRIPTER" cant even get my record. and i didnt kicked you, you left by yourself. ( and lost in the end )

That's true, but i even made ALOT of changes, you quitted and tomma got kicked because he didnt knew a shit in scripting, however.

I got good scripter's. they working with me, we trust each other.

What are you going to do?

Even in your application said the server are FIXED, that wasnt even near from it. Me & my team have worked alot in it, even you made a DDoS Attack on us.

Last edited:
1) I didn't DDoS you. (As in, you don't have proof - don't have my IP when your apache server was being DDoS'ed or trying to be access'ed)
2) Your fired me
3) You fired the OWNER/CREATOR of the server (meaning its stolen)
4) Your to noob to even change the name of the server.
5) What kind of noob plays on his owner server? Meaning, you have a corrupted server.

1) I didn't DDoS you. (As in, you don't have proof - don't have my IP when your apache server was being DDoS'ed or trying to be access'ed)
2) Your fired me
3) You fired the OWNER/CREATOR of the server (meaning is stolen)
5) What kind of noob plays on his owner server? Meaning, you have a corrupted server.

1) I got a proof in MSN Chatbox that you was saying "Im DDoS" you after 1 minut i got attacked.
2) I didn't fired you.
3) Ofcouse i fired the "creator" because he wasnt active and i wanted many things changed.
4) The server was already started with that name.
5) If you telling im noob, Why did you wanted the new kiltera with the changes and to make it to PVP-enfo?

Last edited:
We are the owners, if we want the server to have 1sqaure or no houses, we can do as we wish, if you didn't want to host it, then you don't kick us and make it yours, you delete it and make your own, or go host (steal) someone else's server.

aaah ok, You still havnt answer, why did you wanted the new kiltera

Last edited:
Now when you can?

srry for my english :eek:

@edit

2) Your fired me
3) You fired the OWNER/CREATOR of the server (meaning its stolen)

LOL CORRUPTED???

check otservlist

ur noob...

Last edited:
Im noob? Coming from you? Lol Corruption is when Gamemaster plays on his own server.

Assassin just accept what you did, because your rep is going down...

And i don't think you are a bad person but sometimes you are really anoying.

I know i can be anoying. I'm only anoyed when i work hard on servers, scripting, mapping, putting a team together then a little noobs comes along with rep, with some resecpt, hosted great servers, then comes and steals my servers. It's just really gay. Honestly, it's like kicking me in the balls because u work hard, then bloop, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back