• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Simple War OT v1.0

Michael Orsino

Premium User
Premium User
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
The server is named /simple/ war OT for a few reasons. The first being it is essentially one click run, pre set up using sqlite. The second reason is there are no source edits.

With the server I have included a detailed README.TXT that will guide users though modifying the server, or simply understanding how certain functions work.
Full credits can also be found in the README.TXT

Server is based on Crying Damson 0.3.5pl1 - No source edits
Features and Specifications:
Start at level 120
Start with vocation appropriate equipment
Start with vocation appropriate skills and magic level
No item loss at death
Frag reward. (100gp, not given if its a player of the same IP)
MC kill punishment. (1kk exp loss if you kill an MC)
Cannot drop below level 120
Server level re-balance option
Automatic broadcast
AI monster raid

Downloads
Simple War OT v1.0

Source
Browse - [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.3.5pl1
SVN client - Revision 73: /tags/0.3.5pl1

I made this because at the time there was no 8.5 war server. I hope people can enjoy it, I will continue to update it.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Each login give you skills, perhaps it laaags, but it's still "nice". :)

You should really emphasize on the simpleness of this war map ;p.

Only a players first login gives you starting skills, the current start skill script is rather retarded and because of this I opted against writing a parallel script to keep all players skills above that level.
In future versions this will be cleaned up and optimized.
Also, it shouldn't lag at all. The functions are simple and are carried out by the server extremely often (every time a player casts a spell, every time a player hits a creature)
Maybe not ~200 times in a second (as if a knight is made), but really it should not lag at all =)

6/10 I like it. Stable. Map sux, But with some mapping work in RME.
It could become an awsome War Server :) Havn't found any bugs yet.

Thanks ;]

great, I still waiting for new version :) (please add thais , edron and carlin with that functions) rep +

Back