• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.52][v1.7] Shawak's War Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a tfs version for puplic without the bugged account manager.

I'll make a complete new version so please post ur proposals.

1º Add a system where we can set Team color of outfits and their temples. With an auto broadcast stating how many frags each team did.
Ex:
Lua:
config = {
	[Team1] = {
		outfit_color = {},
		temples = {}
	},
	[Team2] = {
		outfit_color = {},
		temples = {}
	},
	[Team3] = {
		outfit_color = {},
		temples = {}
	},
}
2º Capture the flag system for times. Where the player to pick up the banner of an opposing team will have a few minutes to take her to their base.

Make a Survival Event! Where players gets teleported to a room with "enemy" players and monsters. And it's like 50 waves of monsters, surviving players recive Survival Token = exchange for item rare

anti mage bomb system, more stability, new maps, command !leave is bugged and some correction of bugs that probaly you have already done
thanks ;)

1º Add a system where we can set Team color of outfits and their temples. With an auto broadcast stating how many frags each team did.
Ex:
Lua:
config = {
	[Team1] = {
		outfit_color = {},
		temples = {}
	},
	[Team2] = {
		outfit_color = {},
		temples = {}
	},
	[Team3] = {
		outfit_color = {},
		temples = {}
	},
}
2º Capture the flag system for times. Where the player to pick up the banner of an opposing team will have a few minutes to take her to their base.

I'll add something with teams :peace:.

anti mage bomb system, more stability, new maps, command !leave is bugged and some correction of bugs that probaly you have already done
thanks ;)

Anti mage bomb system: kk
more stabillty: want to fake me? The scripts are very stabil!!
!leave bug: Could you say me what exactly is bugged?

Anti mage bomb system: kk(sorry, but what means that?)
more stabillty: I know that, I think that crashes happen becouse of mass logs on account manager or in examples, I don't know...
!leave bug: yes, when the player is with red battle signal he can't use this command, my players are complain this to me
thank you ;)

Anti mage bomb system: kk(sorry, but what means that?)
more stabillty: I know that, I think that crashes happen becouse of mass logs on account manager or in examples, I don't know...
!leave bug: yes, when the player is with red battle signal he can't use this command, my players are complain this to me
thank you ;)

It means login only all 3 sec or sth like that.
!Leave: Yes I know.

I love your lua scripts and servers shawak :d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know why the poins isn't works, and highscore too.........

This server isn't good, scripting war server from 0 is more recommended than using this shit. :/

fucker fucker fucker? WTf fuckers! :D

I can make better war server and pwnz u all ok? men bye. kthx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back