• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] Pure Frag V.2

nvm i fix it but can any1 help me when i die the temple position is 0 can any1 help me plzzz

i know whats the problem when u die u just need to go in config.lua and change ur newPlayerTownId = 2 in newPlayerTownId = 1 and it needs to work it works for me :DD

i know whats the problem when u die u just need to go in config.lua and change ur newPlayerTownId = 2 in newPlayerTownId = 1 and it needs to work it works for me :DD

nop. lol
its some kind of creaturescript

i put ur server online it works perfect iceot.hopto.org but i dont know how to make a websita that the problem :SS any help maybe ????

Hello man i can help you what do you whant to use modern or geisor . and what do i get for that (A)

i dont know how to make a websita that the problem :SS any help maybe ???? but only u can help me if u have THOMSON TG782

Big Bug

[26/05/2011 09:42:53] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such column: players.onlinetimetoday (UPDATE "players" SET "onlinetimetoday"=players.onlinetimetoday+60, "onlinetimeall"=players.onlinetimeall+60 WHERE "online" = 1;)
[26/05/2011 09:42:55] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).
[26/05/2011 09:42:58] Error during getDataInt(vipdays).

Back