• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following errors in this dist:

-Throwing things in water will put them on surface.
-Gms or gods cant execute commands.

which automatically makes this a lol version compared to Crying Damson.

I've got a problem when i start the server and go playing I use tibia client 8.57....but when i do a spell on the server it doesn't respond anymore.
what should i do? download another folder?
PLZ give me link then
thanks

Can anyone just try to help me about ports.
I dont know how to put them .........
Mmm fireval
Mmm on network conection whic conection i use local area " right click properties advanced.....add port?? :/

as well as described that looked LordiN im not too sure i follow, its no big deal it is only a test server for for maps and scripts

Where is the download link can any one give me that
:S

Where i can find mapeditor 8.57? please give me :D

Can anyone tell me why I cannot get the attackspeed to work right?
I change it to ex: 500 for each vocation, it only works by clicking in battle window... Can someone help me fix it?

You all that posts errors or problems with this new tfs version,stop saying "fix it" -.-,either way try it out yourselves OR just post the errors/problems and maybe your lucky to get help with it?Else W8 till there is a new version of it out but god sake stop telling them to fix it -.-,let them do what they want,be happy that they even are publicing those things for free!

Um, have you thought that maybe he's releasing 0.2.8 soon, maybe that's why the links are gone?

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back