• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all that posts errors or problems with this new tfs version,stop saying "fix it" -.-,either way try it out yourselves OR just post the errors/problems and maybe your lucky to get help with it?Else W8 till there is a new version of it out but god sake stop telling them to fix it -.-,let them do what they want,be happy that they even are publicing those things for free!

Listen, I have posted 10 threads on here.. NOONE will f***ing help ANYONE.. Everyone is d**ks.

Code:
database.cpp: In static member function ‘static Database* _Database::getInstance()’:
database.cpp:263: error: ‘_Database’ is an inaccessible base of ‘DatabaseSqLite’
make: *** [database.o] Error 1
help anyone :)??

g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Werror -Wall -O1 -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -o ./TheForgottenServer account.o actions.o admin.o allocator.o ban.o baseevents.o beds.o creature.o creatureevent.o chat.o combat.o commands.o condition.o configmanager.o connection.o container.o cylinder.o database.o databasemysql.o databasesqlite.o depot.o exception.o fileloader.o game.o gui.o house.o housetile.o ioguild.o iologindata.o iomap.o iomapserialize.o inputbox.o item.o items.o logger.o luascript.o mailbox.o map.o md5.o monster.o monsters.o movement.o networkmessage.o npc.o otserv.o outfit.o outputmessage.o party.o player.o playerbox.o position.o protocol.o protocolgame.o protocollogin.o protocolold.o quests.o raids.o rsa.o scheduler.o scriptmanager.o server.o sha1.o spawn.o spells.o status.o talkaction.o tasks.o teleport.o textlogger.o thing.o tile.o tools.o trashholder.o vocation.o waitlist.o weapons.o -L/usr/lib -lxml2 -lpthread -llua5.1 -lgmp -lmysqlclient -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -llua5.1-sql-mysql -llua5.1-sql-sqlite -ldl -lboost_system
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llua5.1-sql-sqlite
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [forgottenserver] Error 1

but:

root@sd-5174:/# apt-get install liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-2 liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-2 is already the newest version.
liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
root@sd-5174:/#
What I do to solve this bug? I need it server with sqlite database, thanks.

hem wath happend for the map im not comprend the server is 5.54-8.57 and the map es 8.30 i can a put one map 8.57 or where im but transform the server to 8.60 need maps 8.60 is the remeres problem!!!!

nice thanks so much i was waiting for this

Why cant connect to svn.otland.net i need sources <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back