• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
theforgottenserver-v0.2.7-win32console.7z (1.64 MB, 7928 views)
theforgottenserver-v0.2.7-win32gui.7z (1.64 MB, 5783 views)
whats the diference?

|~|Console|~|
- Requires less effort on your PC, but has the features of the GUI, as reaload to save the server, send broadcast, kicking players and even get a ban.

|~| GUI |~|​
- Requires much more effort on your PC than the console version, but has more functions that accelerate your life, because if you're not willing to enter the server to simply send a broadcast, or kick a player, you can do this by itself screen of your server!

by google translate ... why im too lazy to translate :x

GUI is better in my opinion.

You can broadcast from console, you can reload everything without being online. :p

NPC.xml is missing , so there's no NPCs on map. Please fix.

PS. I still can /s them.

on this distrubution (+ data), i found a bug (i think so)
i tryed to make myself GOD..... and i couldnt. max is 3 (gm)
and, i cant do /m, /anything...
it says "you cant execute this command
:( i am maptracking one map and need one solid base, and this one have bug :S plz i need a solid one

when got have 8.62 version?

The problem with 8.6x is that the ban window was removed, there is no good way to ban players. I will probably create a command for it, but it won't be released before that. What is wrong with 8.54-8.57 anyway?

Whats the diffrent between console and gui?
Thanks for answer

|~|Console|~|
- Requires less effort on your PC, but has the features of the GUI, as reaload to save the server, send broadcast, kicking players and even get a ban.

|~| GUI |~|​
- Requires much more effort on your PC than the console version, but has more functions that accelerate your life, because if you're not willing to enter the server to simply send a broadcast, or kick a player, you can do this by itself screen of your server!

by google translate ... why im too lazy to translate :x

...?

The problem with 8.6x is that the ban window was removed, there is no good way to ban players. I will probably create a command for it, but it won't be released before that. What is wrong with 8.54-8.57 anyway?
Actually there is a ban command (/b ) in 0.2, but it's limited - you can only ban online players and it bans the IP too.

What's wrong with 8.54 - 8.57 is that the runes (and more items) can't be compounded also there is a few items in 8.62 that doesn't exist in 8.54. :)

What's wrong with 8.54 - 8.57 is that the runes (and more items) can't be compounded
It's not wrong, autostack and stacking for potions/runes was added in 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back