• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said it had a Trojan.Gen, what to belive with all these good comments? :S

No, it is not a virus. Server has a built-in remote admin protocol as most of you know, thats why it is detected as trojan. Also, GUI version uses WinAPI for the UI, what may lead to other viruses by some scanners.

Well my antivirus says its a trojan , every virus has a remote admin protocol so they can access your pc .... cant you guys release a distrou without this remote admin protocol thing ? I know you guys like playing god , but we dont want to get hacked :/

No, it is not a virus. Server has a built-in remote admin protocol as most of you know, thats why it is detected as trojan. Also, GUI version uses WinAPI for the UI, what may lead to other viruses by some scanners.

Well my antivirus says its a trojan , every virus has a remote admin protocol so they can access your pc .... cant you guys release a distrou without this remote admin protocol thing ? I know you guys like playing god , but we dont want to get hacked :/
Is it that hard to add the TFS .exe as an exception to antivirus's scan??

damn i need 1 help..when i download that ..there is not accounts :p im new so how i can fix it..ty :|

Nobody's playing god here. There is something called a false positive. Win32.Delf is harmless, you cannot get hacked by it.

Really really like this server, i just cant get the shopsystem to work right. I mean everything works excellent, but when i donate and choose and item from the shop, it doesnt appear in the players inventory.
Any help on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back