• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of great. Talaturen ill give a advice for you, you could start making a website(webpage) for the Open Tibia Server's if you didn't do already one.

lols a long time to compile in the version 0.2.5 is very fast here ;x
and this version have compiling errors ;(

all compiling errors ;x using latest tfs dev-cpp
sorry for double post ;x

(.text$_ZN5boost6detail8function13basic_vtable0IvE9assign_toINS_3_bi6bind_tIvNS_4_mfi3mf1Iv13ProtocolAdminRKSsEENS5_5list2INS5_5valueIPS9_EENSE_ISsEEEEEEEEbT_RNS1_15function_bufferENS1_16function_obj_tagE[__ZN5boost6detail8function13basic_vtable0IvE9assign_toINS_3_bi6bind_tIvNS_4_mfi3mf1Iv13ProtocolAdminRKSsEENS5_5list2INS5_5valueIPS9_EENSE_ISsEEEEEEEEbT_RNS1_15function_bufferENS1_16function_obj_tagE]+0x88): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(std::string const&)'

Execução terminada

Unfortunately it's a pain in the ass for me to upgrade my TFS version (due to source edits) but this one looks worth it for sure!
Great work Tala, Barker, Cyko, and Hani!

Red

Just a question, what did barker do? He doesn't even know it himself. Anyway, nice to see that it's still someone working to create a stable TFS version.

the log of changes including the changes are implemented in 0.2.5 to 0.2.6 and 0.2.7, or is only indicating changes in 0.2.6 to 0.2.7?

Just a question, what did barker do? He doesn't even know it himself. Anyway, nice to see that it's still someone working to create a stable TFS version.

He contributed changes to items.xml, as you can see it has been heavily updated in this release thanks to him, Hani and Cykotitan.

all compiling errors ;x using latest tfs dev-cpp
sorry for double post ;x

I used The Forgotten Dev-Cpp with MinGW 3.4.5 and boost 1.42.0 to compile it.

the log of changes including the changes are implemented in 0.2.5 to 0.2.6 and 0.2.7, or is only indicating changes in 0.2.6 to 0.2.7?

0.2.5 -> 0.2.7

/\
cant edit, i fixed the outfits :)
ah, when you reload npcs with gui console, it crash the server :S

Whats the difference between Crying Damson and Mystic Spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back