• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for account makere for this server anyone know where i found it? and which name it does?

please help

hello im new on making ots. I just got this server working but idk what account to logg on with or how to make accounts/chars for the server, could any1 please help me!!(have been trying for hours)

Please help i using this distro and the database but the database mysql don't save changes on characters !

hello im new on making ots. I just got this server working but idk what account to logg on with or how to make accounts/chars for the server, could any1 please help me!!(have been trying for hours)

please some1 :(

Im getting some monster errors when starting server.

Errors:
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Ghazbaran
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Morgaroth
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Nightmare
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Rotworm Queen
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Cyclops Smith
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Cyclops Drone
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Frost Dragon
[Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Frost Giant

What should i do to fix this problems?

Add files Ghazbaran.xml, Morgaroth.xml... to data/monsters/ and fix monsters.xml

You can download it from: "Monsterpack version 0.2 by Sentielo"

You dont need to scan it, since it is an Mod whos release it.

Add files Ghazbaran.xml, Morgaroth.xml... to data/monsters/ and fix monsters.xml

You can download it from: "Monsterpack version 0.2 by Sentielo"

Works great now. Thanks for the help:peace:

Ok, server works great for me, but can someone help me make a god character? I set my self up with the MySql and everything but the accounts don't have "Account_Type" which I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back