• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 0.2 it's Group_ID in players. 3 is God access I think...

how do i edit players or create gms in the files?

I have a big problem with this server:
When a player has a endless number of items in the equipment or on the depot(Usually on my rpg exp x3: levels 250+), when a player does this and login in the game, the server is shut..

How to make GM CHar?

IN MYSQL?

i can only help in mysql...

ill make a tutorial with all you need to know to make a server and put it running from noob to someone that knows what hes doing XD

What acc maker works for this distro? or is recommended for this one?

Hi all, I am Polish and I saw that you have there engines cool:) Just have a problem when I bring some invisible how to make a database: (Can someone tell me?

I don't know why, but fast attack didn't work.
I changed attackspeed in vocations.xml - player attack fast only when moving;
when player stay - the attack is (very)slow.
I also changed alternativeExhaust, stairJumpExhaustion timeBetweenActions and timeBetweenExActions, but it didn't work.
What should I do?
(sorry for mistakes, i am not English)

when i starting upp the server and make a character i cant see the character in mySQL Navicat Program.. Please help me whet this.. / Bubba

My gm isn't able to do commands =/. I've set the group id and acces and flags and all correct. Is this common problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back