• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my server doesn't load.
he stops at:
[21/06/2010 21:08:04] >> Testing SQL connection... MySQL.

and it's all right with the mysql config
what's happening?

Virus-> theforgottenserver-v0.2.7-win32console.7z (1.64 MB, 3579 views)

guys i love this project.
althought i'm having some troubles like soft boots and rings not saving, depot not saving (already changed in the map editor to the ID of the town) and NPCs are not showing the NPC channel when u talk to em =/

But i still haveing faith on this project and using it.
100% stability ;D

btw, when are you guys releasing a new version? :eek:

Thanks to the developers!
bb

Hello could you please help me with something i cant find the map where i change account stuff and characters i would love it if you could help me by any way

Yeah I have the problem with npcs too! They don't talk in the Npc channel!

@xederos, it doesnt have a folder. Since it's a database (mysql or sqlite) you need the proper tools to open and edit such things.

For mysql you need to enter the database http://localhost/
and for sqlite you need a program called sqlitestudio (this is the one i use)

search the forum maybe someone has already posted come tutorials bout it

cya

This is probably gon sound pretty retarded, but what is the log-in acc/pass for the admin? since there is no other characters and i can't find my way to the account manager, I've got no idea how to connect to the server ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back