• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Evolution Edited (With Alot of Tps & Quest)

Bump,
You can download a uber nice evolution map :), better can you not find in otland :D So common 1,8k downloads and no rep :(

The quests is 5sec work but it seems like you'll put more time at doing a nice city but its quite not that style i like, some hunting grounds seems well made but in a rank of 10 i gave it a 3... But you should get rep for helping to make otland active and sharing it :D REP++

i'd say that is a hot map :D but i dont get where the accounst are staking or how to start the server :S

Bump,
You can download a uber nice evolution map :), better can you not find in otland :D So common 1,8k downloads and no rep :(

Loled. My data pack was downloaded ~5k times.

@Topic
Map isn't nicer than the others in this forum. All is too "normal" and somewhere places are a bit squary. I won't use, now you know why.

haha you have right the map are too easy to map! and its not so nice
Loled. My data pack was downloaded ~5k times.

@Topic
Map isn't nicer than the others in this forum. All is too "normal" and somewhere places are a bit squary. I won't use, now you know why.

*Sorry for double post

@emir95
You shouldn't use the account manager since the temple isn't at X: 1000 Y: 1000 Z: 7
as normal evolutions, i would prefer you using either Gesior AAC or Modern AAC and from there
set the new temple position ;) If you need tutorials on SQL just use the search function.

This file has been downloaded 2153 times
Nice ty i wll take a look, did you really had 150 players? or some were afk?

@Fruity ty alot *:D but i cant hmm idk how to say it "open" "start" the server so its online so i can log on it i cant open it with forgottenserver.s3db my pc asks waht program do you want to use to open it with. so i downloaded forgottenserver im not even able to open that one so i wish you could help? :S btw im from sweden so i could talk to you in pm in swedish

Hello, I'm getting error, monsters missing: Kjell, Razorfang, Apocalypse, Ap Javel, Illusion Rat, Hellmes fire, Father of medusa, ghastly dragon, torotak, bazir, karowa

???

ye. Old mapping my me.. If you want a upgrade of this map check my signature!.... Thats it 8.6

Back