• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Feragon Online Real Map Proyect

hello i have a little problem with the Acc and niewiem what to do and where to paste you can ask for help?

There is a lot of bugs but they're easy to fix omg, stop complaining just fix them, I'm working on my OT now and I've already fixed and upgraded a lot of bugs on map and scripts, fixed tiles, fixed quests, fixed doors, ships (travel system) fixed and upgraded yalahar quest, demon oak and I've created another more realistic POI because the current one it's lame, small and bugged, next I'll fix gengia, pyren, oken and zao island

@up even though what you say is true. Does'nt matter it's still his Zao map everyone is using. Without him no server would have zao at all.

got 1 error when logging in

Code:
data/lib/004-database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!

@up even though what you say is true. Does'nt matter it's still his Zao map everyone is using. Without him no server would have zao at all.

without him and frankfarmer noone would have it.

write them both down in credits ++ :eek:

There is a lot of bugs but they're easy to fix omg, stop complaining just fix them, I'm working on my OT now and I've already fixed and upgraded a lot of bugs on map and scripts, fixed tiles, fixed quests, fixed doors, ships (travel system) fixed and upgraded yalahar quest, demon oak and I've created another more realistic POI because the current one it's lame, small and bugged, next I'll fix gengia, pyren, oken and zao island

dude, we are just reporting bugs we are not crying saying HEI
FERAGON FEX ET SRRI MY INGLESH
no, we are reporting so he can fix the bugs and uploaded, cuz some NOOBS dont know how to fix it. oh and we did not ask you if you are working in your ot.

some screens of the new version (alpha comming soon)
churchwu.jpg

ethnooldversion.jpg

dpthais2nd.jpg

dpthais.jpg

venore.jpg

and i work to fix some quest (poi, yalahari 10th mission & svargrond arena)

Back