• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

77 working quests? you mean 77 non working quests

You kidding me mate. if you made the scripts. i guess you suck.

If anyone was wanting to play this server here, me and my friend has already set up the whole thing. you can make an account here if you like

Tibera - Latest News ip is same as site (tibera.no-ip.info)

have fun guys!

Nice ot? Tell me.. One of the players "Bong Rippa" have already Solar axe in lvl 130? how is this possible? Since there is no quest in real tibia that gives that axe.. And you don't have shop system.. lol gm create items plx!

77 working quests? you mean 77 non working quests

You kidding me mate. if you made the scripts. i guess you suck.

Be happy with what you downloaded ;)

And if you think that this is shit, then you're fail! i guess that you will never download a full real map server working ;).. btw: Download the map! Fix all Console errors! Fix all the bugs! Fix all the important quests! and start your server?

Do like me ;)
i downloaded this server and solved all problems! (not 100%, there's still some, but i've fixed alot!! 999errors i've fixed :D)

Regards
Abbedi

Nice ot? Tell me.. One of the players "Bong Rippa" have already Solar axe in lvl 130? how is this possible? Since there is no quest in real tibia that gives that axe.. And you don't have shop system.. lol gm create items plx!

They gave me a stick of ram and payed for that axe and maybe some more stuff. So shush.

There's something that crashes the server, becuase there was a time I had it up for almost 6 days with no problem, then a crash. I put it back up and there was another crash within 4 hours.

Does anyone know what's causing it?

I don't see how I could be doing something wrong. It's basically the same as I downloaded it. The only thing I've done was fixed the quests. Which they work now. I don't believe it's one of the quests becuase I've ran through them with an amount if players I made myself.

You can change all of that in the config, but if your trying to change the exp stages, then data/XML/stages

I just downloaded this server, set it up and went to run it. When I went to make a character in it. It told me the temple position is wrong. Any ideas on whats causing this problem? Would like to check it out and see how it is.

thankyou alot

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to frankfarmer again.

Wouldn't mind rehost or something? Uploadhyper seems not to work for me.

Hello, I got a problem.
And well I'm using this version atm, and ofc I got all ports opens.
Well, the problem is:

- When I put "Global IP" in the Config.lua and try to connect to my Server (With "Localhost(IP) with Port: 7172 in the "Ip-Changer"), I get a BUG. With "Port 7171" (Error 1**** Connection Refused)

And if in the Config.lua I put IP:"Localhost" I can enter in the game with "Port" 7171. But ofc if I put this IP my friends can't enter in the Game.

=S!

Back