• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

All files in this section are approved by Moderators, before it will be released. If you dont trust it, just compile your own engine, you dont have to use this one, sources you have on first page.

All files in this section are approved by Moderators, before it will be released. If you dont trust it, just compile your own engine, you dont have to use this one, sources you have on first page.

SunnShine - he surely dunno what is compiling. Maybe it's better so, that will be one noob server less ; )

frank please answer fast why i canot login ^.- i entr acc pass 2/2 and enter on account manager and it says "connecting to game world" takes up to 5m and no login

processor : Intel(R)core(TM)2duo cpu e4600 @2.40Ghz
ram :DDr2 1022mb (1G)
windows :vista 32 bit:confused:

frank please answer fast why i canot login ^.- i entr acc pass 2/2 and enter on account manager and it says "connecting to game world" takes up to 5m and no login

processor : Intel(R)core(TM)2duo cpu e4600 @2.40Ghz
ram :DDr2 1022mb (1G)
windows :vista 32 bit:confused:

Try 1/1

stop complaining -.- It's one of the best public releases. If you can't fix those simple errors, then you shouldnt even own an OT. period.

I might be a nub for asking this, but I've not hosted in a long time, and even then my brother set it all up. I was wondering, if I even use localhost/phpmyadmin, and I try importing forgottenserver.s3bd I get a long error. Any help is nice.

How to fix this console bug??
mysql_real_query():SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist(1146)
MYSQL ERROR: Table 'swelaria.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist(1146)
??

I might be a nub for asking this, but I've not hosted in a long time, and even then my brother set it all up. I was wondering, if I even use localhost/phpmyadmin, and I try importing forgottenserver.s3bd I get a long error. Any help is nice.

Look in folder "schemas", try to import "mysql" file instead

Well, as I've never realy hosted before. (and the mysql.sql file worked, thanks.)

When I open theforgottenserver, it can't load config.lua. Was wondering if you could help there as well.

Well, as I've never realy hosted before. (and the mysql.sql file worked, thanks.)

When I open theforgottenserver, it can't load config.lua. Was wondering if you could help there as well.

What's the error?

Everytime I download the server, my virusscan removes the .exe file.
Something wrong with it? Use Kaspersky anti-visus

Back