• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] FrankFarmers Real Tibia Project [EPIC RELEASE] + FULL ZAO LINK

database.jpg

I get that error, what happens?

You should read the posts instead of posting ur problem instantly. A solution to this has aleady been talked 'bout.

You should read the posts instead of posting ur problem instantly. A solution to this has aleady been talked 'bout.

or the main thread should add those questions and solutions on main thread..

when you find a huge error in a server you download, you have shitty Internet and it take 5-10 seconds to load a page, more if there's picture... would you like to go through 45 pages to see if the question have already been posted?

database.jpg

I get that error, what happens?

Thanks goes to RealSoft, if it wasnt for him i wouldn't have helped you since it was posted already.

Code:
CREATE TABLE `z_ots_comunication` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `type` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `action` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param1` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param2` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param3` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param4` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param5` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param6` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `param7` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `delete_it` int(2) NOT NULL default '1',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Go to localhost, open your servers database, click tab named "sql" and copy this inside, than it should work.

I did a virus scan with AMD and F-Secure, and this is the newest updates, also scanned the .exe at "www.virustotal.com" and i had to remove the .exe it was a trojan at least according to F-secure. So If you want to trust frank do so. But if you want to be at the safe side download a diffrent .exe

Terrible Thais map. Wish I never downloaded it, taking so much fucking time to fix it. You used the wrong grass for the entire city, and the wrong inside wood.

tibia cipsoft
hail
please do something diferent
custom ,new, brand new,
no copy tibia
u waste time hahaa

Ineed open this server accont maneger no website Someone give me download compelet ok?? Fasttt please

Back