• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] RoXoR Server v0.4 (Legendary)

any body know how to fix quest doors and/or quest boxes?

I saw the map in the mapeditor, I liked that..
But Temple position is wrong even if I change X,Y,Z?? SUCKS!?? ;(

Then you must have done something wrong my temple position is fine

Temple position problem fix.. When ever I have a problem with the Temple position error, I just put a ground tile at 50x 50y 7z and put a portal at 50x 50y 7z set it to the cords x, y, z I want fixed.

When im trying to do starter quests (for eq etc), i got this errors in console, i downloaded 0.3.6 CD from Elf's thread.
10ydw86.jpg

It was cool like 2 years ago, but now the roxor is dead I think : (

And why has it tag "war"?

This map is great. I used to play on this map od Tibia 8.31.
And this version was really great.

Yours,
Harond.

Its all an easy fix replace the items xml and the gates of expertise/npcs work and if you think the quest boxes dont work ur retarded u cant open them with acces over 3

Rep me if this helped you :]

hmm, when i open a chest with a "normal" character it just open i dont get any item, and the door doesn't work.

When i open a script, xml file, config.lua it comes a sign "Configurator: load langs.xml failed!"? Plz help me :)

hmm, when i open a chest with a "normal" character it just open i dont get any item, and the door doesn't work.

When i open a script, xml file, config.lua it comes a sign "Configurator: load langs.xml failed!"? Plz help me :)

Emm dude seriously you should consider something called reading it's revolutionary.

Back