• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] RoXoR Server v0.4 (Legendary)

Limannen

Reaction score
This is version 0.4.4 of RoXoR Server.
Status on project: Occasional Updating.

Quick Information about v0.4:
*PvP-Enf/RPG Map That Includes Many Scripts and Events. (such as raids and custom quests)
*Annihilator Quest, Demon Helmet Quest, and many other quests are included. (mostly customs)
*Vip System - with many vip items and vip/exp scrolls.
*Updated from protocoll 8.42 to 8.54 !
*Changed engine from TFS 0.2.5 (mystic spirit) to TFS 0.3.6 (crying damson)

I know that this server needs a lot of work, so if the ones using this distro, could please start reporting any bug you might encounter, that would be great and easier for me to fix.
I'm thinking about adding Inquisition Quest, as well Demon Oak.
But very much harder monsters than the ones in real tibia. (would be too easy, ofc)

IMPORTANT TODO's (if you cannot wait):

*This server is using multiple vocation names, you will need to add the super vocation id's to the spells !
(spells.xml - very important, otherwise those with super vocation can't use spells)

dir/data/items (the NEW items from rl tibia will need to be added WITH the donator items)

These are the major todo's right now, but not to worry. They will be done in the next patch.

Download:

*You will have to download the .exe from the original TFS 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) thread - safety issues.

DLL Files:
http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/

Source code:
- Browse
- SVN Client

You don't have to set the temple position, just set in config.lua & phpmyadmin (account manager):

X:0
Y:0
Z:0

Town ID: 1 (the login sees the positioning of that town id)

But i've did that, but now there stands, The temple pos is wrong, Please contact administrator :(

But i've did that, but now there stands, The temple pos is wrong, Please contact administrator :(

Both phpmyadmin AND config.lua?

Just find enter the map in RME, and press CTRL+T and find the pos of the city and type that instead, then.

Thanks ! I was kinda waiting for such pathetic and low-life comment from a person that I've never heard of and that has 0 rep for doin' shit. :thumbup:
you included this server at least ? 90% of monsters are training monks all of npc are training monks nice

Wait for next-patch!

Last edited:
Back