• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Simple War OT v1.5pl1

Hi there,

I know I'm going to sound like a complete moron (sorry!) but I'm very new to OTs and right now im just experimenting!

I have just downloaded this server, set it all up on my VPS, opened all ports, xamp installed etc.

I'm trying to login to the Account Manager and it says the temple position is wrong. Now I know I have to go into the PMA and change that position, which isn't a problem.

The issue I have is, how do I add new players, so say for example Sorcerer 1, Druid 1, Knight 1, Pally 1, and all be the same level and ofcourse the relevent vocation have the relevant equipment?

Not sure if I have explained this in an understandable way, apologies if I have!

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Guys im working in a new War Server, it gotta have a nice map will start with 6 different war zones, 7 quests, a lot of trainers!!!!!

i will post the server info in the thread about it.

Regards, Jafab

Where in this files i can found player statistics i mean knight and other profesions mlv and skills becouse when i login knight have mlv 0 druid 40 and pall only 9 can anyone help me

Hey when Im starting server I have this "[26/07/2010 12:01:59] >> Starting SQL connection" and my tfs are going down with error, wtf?

Hi my question is, how to do that after the death of the characters still had 120 level.
Yours
Redtubas

Just go to the Creaturescript and take the lowlevellock Script and theY can Fall under lvl 120

Rep. ++me if I helped

Back