• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

i Have one question about spells - how i can change every spells with highter damage ? now is 195 sorc 45mlv 180 sd 210 pally 110 sd maybe is some place where i can change every spell? i wan smth like 100 sorc 300 sd human

i Have one question about spells - how i can change every spells with highter damage ? now is 195 sorc 45mlv 180 sd 210 pally 110 sd maybe is some place where i can change every spell? i wan smth like 100 sorc 300 sd human

Change the forumals of each spell in /data/spells/scripts

There was an attribute key in items.xml "increaseMagicPercent" or something like that, it might help you. I think it's possible to make onLogin script or something to increase it continuously for player.

magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" i need to change this? i tester and no matcher if 4.0 or 1.0 hits are same

It says that it's wrong account and/or password when i log in to account manager on my acc? why?

eyy i need help it everytime says temple position is wrong even when i fix it . plss help me

How the fuck do i make a quest on this server?
Not by typing in action id
Not by typing in UniqueID id
Not by changing action id to 2000 and UniqueID tp whatever like 19546

HOW DO I MAKE A QUEST!?

Pff this have Much bugged ;/ your version 8.42 is the best but this It Shit

Bp of holding = Bug
Soft BOots = Dont have her :/ ? what more ./.

Back