• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

If it was approved by OTLand team then it is safe == it was scanned by moderator. So stop spamming. If you have a problem with distribution - write wisely your report here and I will include fixes in next version.

I think that I'll stop development when it comes to v1.0.

i try and log in and it says invaild account name and password, i change it to 2/2 and try and log in account manager but its still bugged

any help?

@gera~
Everything works for me. I can't reproduce your problem.

@topic
1. Refreshing.
2. Still waiting for official release of TFS 0.4. Then E.N.D. 0.9 will come, with new, shiny quest system :p

even when u create a gm account it says invalid account name. can u help plss!

Very good job. And i have one question. Where i download this Evolution the map is not map on the screen. This is normal map of Evolution. Where i can got this map? ;)

P.S. Sory for my english ;P

Hermes, Im wondering something, this project is running on an unmodified TFS source?

Or if you did modify the source, will you release it?

I might be confused about the whole idea of this project, but Im asking because in old XML Evolutions, there was an item attribute called increaseMagicPercent, which is not in TFS (and Ive been told it can only be recreated through source), so if you did include this in your project, Id like to take a peek at those sources!

Cheers.

Back