• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Winter update

quit u real lifes and spend all ur time update the server!!!:$

INQ TPS

and change knights, lower the uh/exana mort and their melee dmg

1 Demona fine
- Decrease UE damage for mages
- Knight healing is already good maybe decrease little damage
- Palidin : maybe smp could give more mana. Pally is the worst voc here i think he need better healing its will be still easy to kill.
3 Auction is great idea 1 house per account and to buy house you need 100 lvl .
4 Hmm i think that you could remove aols but now its good too.
Also for your information, we have made a change in the experience stage. People higher then level 300 will earn x2 as from normally.
Why now ??!! bad idea
Also i wannna see tps on inq to all boss and loot from boss should be better.

1 Demona fine
- Decrease UE damage for mages
- Knight healing is already good maybe decrease little damage
- Palidin : maybe smp could give more mana. Pally is the worst voc here i think he need better healing its will be still easy to kill.
3 Auction is great idea 1 house per account and to buy house you need 100 lvl .
4 Hmm i think that you could remove aols but now its good too.
Also for your information, we have made a change in the experience stage. People higher then level 300 will earn x5 as from normally.
Why now ??!! bad idea
Also i wannna see tps on inq to all boss and loot from boss should be better. :D

combo breaker

Poi Bosses, INQ TP's, ek healing make down, and better paladins.

The thing is, knight's exana mort might be powerful against one target, but when two mages comes across you, you're pretty much fucked. They can stand there spamming their fucking UE and a knight won't be able to heal that up.

Let's say ie. a 300 knight fights a 200 mage, no way the knight can kill the mage since he'll regen enough mana for exura gran spam for like forever. In that battle nobody would probably win, but the level difference differs alot.

If anything, decreasing knight's heal would end up with even less knights playing, the server is full of mages, seeing as how overpowered they are. You should definately make some changes so that more players could play knights and paladins.

-inq tps
-poi tp(dunno if its 8.54 or 8.55)
-lets bless and amuletsellers still stay in temples
-lower sd and ue dmg on mages, pallys exevo mas san, knights melee
-remove demona tp, to make it harder to reach it :)
-maybe make able to share exp
-1 house per account you meant?
-make auctions for houses
-maybe add something for train skills?

Do not lower the healing of a knight. But do also not change the aol/blessings system, it's good as it is.

IF you make down healing for knight, make domage to monsters so, maybe you decrease hits of inq bosses ( on real tibia anihilon never hits 2,500 + )

IF you make down healing for knight, make domage to monsters so, maybe you decrease hits of inq bosses ( on real tibia anihilon never hits 2,500 + )

Now tell me, which knights will going to Inquisition without sioers?

1. Demona is fine right now.

2. For me, healing for every vocations is good. Maybe except paladins.

3. Totally

4. Keep these NPCs.

5. Sell: MPA, every sets for mages (magma etc), new weapons, rare items

6. No

Uhs should be lowered to 0 on knights and pallies no point to have them healing on pally shud be lowered, exana mort shud be lowered.

Knight healing should be decreased

Demona keep it as it is but get a 2 sqm path

Stamina no this will probably ruin everything for razino etc =D

when the update come ??
Like 3 days ago feloth say that update will be on Monday or wednesday so its today and i dont think this will be today

so when!?

when you stop bot and get a life

what are u talking about?

Character experience
Date Name Level XPChange Total experience
04.01.2010 Arwynkaaa 247 +25 245,161,560
03.01.2010 Arwynkaaa 247 +275 245,161,535
02.01.2010 Arwynkaaa 247 +10,327 245,161,260
01.01.2010 Arwynkaaa 247 0 245,150,933
31.12.2009 Arwynkaaa 247 +401,334 245,150,933
30.12.2009 Arwynkaaa 246 0

if u talking about destruction angel its alrdy sold

dont act smart, just because the exp rate has changed you stop play

i was exp from lvl 1 to lvl 190 after that i buy about 12 exp scrolls for 120kk so i never bot any of my char :>

when the update come ??
Like 3 days ago feloth say that update will be on Monday or wednesday so its today and i dont think this will be today

so when!?

After part 4 I guess

Back