• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.54 Winter update

Also Meybe pirate bosses at attack pirates on liberty bay

Mabey you should fix annih, so that more then one team a day can do the quest.

fix bug with vice leaders so they can actualy kick members from the guild not just invite...

Greetings everyone,

We are working on the release which is about to start taking form. We have had some discussions insde the GM staff about certain stuff and would like the players to state their opinions. Please take time when posting your reply, we will be reading everything.

Questions
1. Do you wish to keep the TP that leads to demona? Or would just prefer if we remove it and keep it like normal. If you wish to keep the TP, would you like to see an increase making the passage from 1sqm to 2sqm. Meaning it would be harder to block the passage.

2. What is your thoughts about the healing system?
  • Knight's exura
  • Knight's exana mort
  • Knight's Ultimate healing potion
  • Knight's UH

• Paladins's exura
  • Paladins's exura gran or vita
  • Paladins's exura san
  • Paladin's Strong healing potion or the Spirit potion
  • Paladins's UH

• Druid's exura
  • Druid's exura gran or vita
  • Druid's exura sio and the mass healing
  • Druid's UH

• Sorcerer's exura
  • Sorcerer's exura gran or vita
  • Sorcerer's UH

3. Would you like twitbeef to arrange so you could auction an house? This would of course be limited to a 2days auction for a house that is empty. If yes, would you like everyone to be able to have a house or do you think that 1house per players should only be allowed?

4. Would you like to keep the Amuletseller and Blesser in the temple, or would you like for them to be spread out like normally? Do you wish to remove AOL and just have blessings? Please give us information.

5. Is there something you feel that you need to be able to sell/buy from an NPC?

6. Is there any rules you think we should change/add?

Also for your information, we have made a change in the experience stage. People higher then level 300 will earn x2 as from normally.

Thanks alot for helping us!
GM Hani, GM Talaturen & GM Feloth.

1. Do you wish to keep the TP that leads to demona? Or would just prefer if we remove it and keep it like normal. If you wish to keep the TP, would you like to see an increase making the passage from 1sqm to 2sqm. Meaning it would be harder to block the passage.

There should be an TP that leads into demona as it is but with an 2 sqm passae.

Knights exana mort should be fixed and the uh´s.

3. Would you like twitbeef to arrange so you could auction an house? This would of course be limited to a 2days auction for a house that is empty. If yes, would you like everyone to be able to have a house or do you think that 1house per players should only be allowed?

Should be like rl tibia, etc that im playin Softcores. If I want to buy a house on Softcores ill go on Softcores website and start bid on it. And two days after the first bid the auction should end and the leader gets the house.

4. Would you like to keep the Amuletseller and Blesser in the temple, or would you like for them to be spread out like normally? Do you wish to remove AOL and just have blessings? Please give us information.

I would want to keep the too NPC´s. And make the blessing NPC to be able to sell "blessing package" that includes the aol function as rl. Since some people gets Red skull and would waste 50k on the blessing package since the aol wont work for them.

5. Is there something you feel that you need to be able to sell/buy from an NPC?

You should add Magic Plate Armor to be sellable.

I didnt like the fact that when some people got hacked, lost theyre recovery key etc, they get an second chanse to get it back. Im taking Buttran / Master Katrila as an example now. (No offence mate)

Buttran gave the account details of Master Katrila to a guy so that guy could buy undelete to Master Katrila. Then that guy bought new recovery key and undelete and took the character to his own. Then Buttran talked to GM and got the character back.

I think that since Buttran gave the Account details to him he should blame himself for being hacked on that way. He should think twice before doing something once. And that guy who bought rec key and undelete wasted his rl cash for the char, I think you should give him items or cash for that since he got nothing, He just wasted.

Thats it and as I said, No Offence Buttran ;)

And one last thing

The Inquisition Teleports. Should be added and the loot of the inq bosses aswell. Thats all ;)

/ Daxwax

i already mentioned,

Reduce death penalty...

Dont do it, thats from me

The thing with only 1 house per player should be added but the new house system is a big - from me

Some things you should fix

GFB rune
Rage of the skies should be bigger
fix all quests (killing in the name of.. quests)
Exori vis should be fixed also

Some things you should fix

GFB rune
Rage of the skies should be bigger
fix all quests (killing in the name of.. quests)
Exori vis should be fixed also

What's wrong with the GFB's?

Questions
Its a ot, no reason to make ppl walking to demona so keep the tp

Its about Icechaw

* Knight's exura : pretty good no need a change
* Knight's exana mort : knights are no mages, why they heal more with a spell than a uhp? reduce it in about 50%
* Knight's Ultimate healing potion : increase it alot, it heals 100more hp than rl and the lvls here are like 4x
* Knight's UH : its ok

* Paladins's exura :eek:k
* Paladins's exura gran or vita : they are normal
* Paladins's exura san : no need to change
* Paladin's Strong healing potion or the Spirit potion : well they work good
* Paladins's UH : in the point

* Druid's exura : never used it but i think its ok
* Druid's exura gran or vita : vita heals too low for the mana usage
* Druid's exura sio and the mass healing : reduce sio a bit
* Druid's UH : normal

* Sorcerer's exura : same as druid
* Sorcerer's exura gran or vita : same as druid
* Sorcerer's UH :same as druid

why twitbeef and not icechaw website? and yes 1 house per accoun

Remove aol, if SSA's are the same than rl tibia it wont make much difference in someone uses bot to auto equip it since it only gives pro agaisnt death and physical dmg, oh ye remove the physical protection or eks will be even worse

not really

whats the point of rules? theres ppl mcing using, combo scripts
they donteven get banned, more rules are just useless

Well, reset the server, then decrease UE Damage(level 300 can 1 hit a 160 mage) decrease knight's damage, I killed some 184 mage in 1 combo (gran + melee that is). Make it impossible to block demona and fenrock (I don't know if it's fixed yet or not). Add the NPC channel. Make all items sellable, improve BOSS monster loot. Don't change the AOL/BLESS system, since botters will get a mad advantage with SSAs when it's possible to get the AOL function by just buying blessings. But most important of all, reset the server. It needs a new age.

Back