• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

alkurius

Advanced OT User
Reaction score

Attachments

I can't use the RME that has been added for download, after switching on, the customer selection window still pops up tibia 11.00 after choosing, will you still help me the same?

RME.png

I don't know what is causing you that mistake. unless you're running directly from the ZIP / RAR

Can I use that server for 8.6 client ? its enough to change it in config.lua?

-- Version Manual
clientVersionMin = 1100
clientVersionMax = 1200
clientVersionStr = "Only support outdated 10.00 and version 12.00"

??

Can I use that server for 8.6 client ? its enough to change it in config.lua?

-- Version Manual
clientVersionMin = 1100
clientVersionMax = 1200
clientVersionStr = "Only support outdated 10.00 and version 12.00"

??
Not posible my frind... Because all the server (ítems monsters spirits.. etc.. Is 10X)

whenever i go to localhost on internet it says this...ERROR: Cannot find C:/Users/Casa/Desktop/OTServ/config.lua file. More info in system/logs/error.log.... im using uniserver iv put all the website files into the www folder

whenever i go to localhost on internet it says this...ERROR: Cannot find C:/Users/Casa/Desktop/OTServ/config.lua file. More info in system/logs/error.log.... im using uniserver iv put all the website files into the www folder

This errro is verry simple... you need update the path of the server

Ej.
in the folder Xampp\htdocs\www\config.local.php

this row: $config['server_path'] = 'C:/Users/Casa/Desktop/OTServ/';

How do I get an admin panel on the website? And how do I add PayPal for buying points

How do I get an admin panel on the website? And how do I add PayPal for buying points
Login whit a account page acces #3

acc.png

Then Edit

pag.png

The paypal configuration i think is not available in this version.. you can search other in "My Acc Official"
Post automatically merged:

Where do I get from Tibia 11?

Try to configurate like this:
rme.jpg

In the Option of version 11 select the folder client 10.

Last edited:
Hello, I am using the google translator, I would like to ask which storage id to release powerful imbuements for all players, since the quest for that does not exist. If you have another way to make this release let me know. Thanks in advance

Back