• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

/ I've created an account (myacc) and I can log in, create character but it won't let me log in to the game. Keep saying wrong account number or password. What can I do? .

I have this same error ... please if someone can tell me how to fix it

a question brother, why on this server with the player in group 5 which is the ADM I cannot create any item, example if I put / i 2134 it does nothing
Post automatically merged:

[QUOTE = "albinkorn1, publicación: 2609133, miembro: 160907"]
/ He creado una cuenta (myacc) y puedo iniciar sesión, crear un personaje, pero no me permite iniciar sesión en el juego. Sigue diciendo el número de cuenta o contraseña incorrectos. ¿Que puedo hacer? .

Tengo el mismo error ... por favor, si alguien me puede decir cómo solucionarlo
[/ CITAR]

esto ya está resuelto fue la reinstalación de la base de datos y listo

because on your server, I can't create any item with the command (/ i)? example / i 2135 100 I have the ADM with id group 6

Last edited:
a question brother, why on this server with the player in group 5 which is the ADM I cannot create any item, example if I put / i 2134 it does nothing

[QUOTE = "albinkorn1, publicación: 2609133, miembro: 160907"]
/ He creado una cuenta (myacc) y puedo iniciar sesión, crear un personaje, pero no me permite iniciar sesión en el juego. Sigue diciendo el número de cuenta o contraseña incorrectos. ¿Que puedo hacer? .

Tengo el mismo error ... por favor, si alguien me puede decir cómo solucionarlo
[/ CITAR]

esto ya está resuelto fue la reinstalación de la base de datos y listo

because on your server, I can't create any item with the command (/ i)? example / i 2135 100 I have the ADM with id group 6

try using the god account: god/abc12345

And to create item try modify the Account type to 5..
you can read more about the create item in the script OTServ\data\scripts\talkactions\god\create item.lua

Jak go skompilować na Ubuntu 18.4, ponieważ okazuje się, że jest to zły src i nie idzie na kompilację oraz jaki Xammp jest w systemie Windows do uruchomienia

How can i change the experience by quest system to experience by stages? thanks for the pack, just wanna change that option

hello, I'm having some problems getting into my server, I edit the server's ip all right, but when I go to log the error "connection timeout" does anyone know how to fix this, or pass a Login.php compatible with myacc so I can log into otserv ?

How can i change the experience by quest system to experience by stages? thanks for the pack, just wanna change that option

you need modify OTServ\data\creaturescripts\scripts\others/login.lua

hello, I'm having some problems getting into my server, I edit the server's ip all right, but when I go to log the error "connection timeout" does anyone know how to fix this, or pass a Login.php compatible with myacc so I can log into otserv ?

in the web page it contains a login file.

Imagine if this server was protocol client for 8.60 not 12x

you prefer 8.6 more than 12X? also the map is 8.6?

you need modify OTServ\data\creaturescripts\scripts\others/login.lua

in the web page it contains a login file.

you prefer 8.6 more than 12X? also the map is 8.6?
Yes I prefer 8.6 more than 12x since I'm working on an 8.60 Cipsoft Rl project.
Also, this map is 8.6 rl, I wish this server was 8.60 instead 12x.

i open the theforgottenserver.exe and console exit in 3 sec,why?
And how to change it to 8.6?

Last edited:
i open the theforgottenserver.exe and console exit in 3 sec,why?
And how to change it to 8.6?

check that the name of the database is correct and that it is on.

to change to protocol 8.6 is not easy and I am working on that.
You have to check each script for each quest again to see if they are accessible in this version.

check that the name of the database is correct and that it is on.

to change to protocol 8.6 is not easy and I am working on that.
You have to check each script for each quest again to see if they are accessible in this version.
Ok, why if i open remere then map is 3mb file? where map of this real?

Hey guys, I have problem with running the server. When I click on .exe then in one sec it shuts down without any message, any error. What could be wrong?

Do I need to compile it?

Thank you so much for that server!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have problem with running the server. When I click on .exe then in one sec it shuts down without any message, any error. What could be wrong?

Do I need to compile it?

Thank you so much for that server!
Open a CMD window and drag the .exe into the CMD window and press enter. It will run the .exe file but wont close the window instantly so that you can see whats wrong.

@alkurius bro What are you updating? Do you have any contact on Facebook?

@alkurius
I already have the item.otb updated to the new tibia test
RL

Last edited:
I have been getting some random "Crashes" with this distro. The server just closes itself at seemingly random.
Tried running it via CMD to see if there is any message when it closes itself. There is not a single message from the server.
Cant find any log files generated by the server.

There are some event viewer logs regarding the crash of the server, and also info messages about mySQL if you want those I can supply them.

Also got spammed today with this
Code:
[IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication] Account not found!
Any clue what thats about?

Last edited:
Is anybody who can make a tutorial about running this server from 0 to working .exe on win64? Because I am literally depressed, why the hell authors stopped making ready data packages?! I am really depressed, please help me to figure it out.

Is anybody who can make a tutorial about running this server from 0 to working .exe on win64? Because I am literally depressed, why the hell authors stopped making ready data packages?! I am really depressed, please help me to figure it out.
Its not like people stopped making 'ready data packages'. The whole system changed on how you host servers quite some time ago when we moved from an XML based server to a MySQL server based system. Back then you just started the .exe and that was it. Now you create a database, import the sql for the server and then you start the .exe

I am currently not home, but will be so in a couple of hours. Feel free to PM me and I can help you get setup when I get back home

You have troubles too run the server?... I think i make all to be easiest...share You facebook un a prívate msg and i Will contact You too run the server step by step.... Also i'm working in a Beter versión 8.6 server (not 12.15). Maybe in 2 moths ir Will done..

Back