• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6/12X] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

You have troubles too run the server?... I think i make all to be easiest...share You facebook un a prívate msg and i Will contact You too run the server step by step.... Also i'm working in a Beter versión 8.6 server (not 12.15). Maybe in 2 moths ir Will done..

Elvarion helped me a lot and it's already running! Everything works perfect, thank you for this server and client bro!

1. Is it hard to make autoloot scrypt for this server? :)
2. I have a problem with premium account, in database premdays are set to 30, and at the web page it occurs, but in client I have free account and in final I haven't premium in the game at all. Any idea how to solve it?
3. Could you explain all of new quests you added? How can I know where they are and what I need to do?
4. Could you tell me all of new items did you add? Are they part of the loot of some monsters? The same question about items for example from 12.15 version, where I can find them/from what monster they are drop? :)

Last edited:
Elvarion helped me a lot and it's already running! Everything works perfect, thank you for this server and client bro!

1. Is it hard to make autoloot scrypt for this server? :)
2. I have a problem with premium account, in database premdays are set to 30, and at the web page it occurs, but in client I have free account and in final I haven't premium in the game at all. Any idea how to solve it?

Q1.- I recomed take one of the resurces in otland (MODS or C++ resources) examplo:

Q2.- You can Set the default premium time in the Config.php (in the web page)

1593183043811.png

if in the database say you have premium time... is real you have premium time... in some clients when entering it tells you that you are Free .. but when entering the game you are completely premium with the possibility of using the travel promotion, spells, etc. it's an otclient issue ... (old versions). I recommend the otclient 2.4 (It is the new one)

Thank you for answer, sir. I am using your client and set 11.00 version. In client it shows me that my account is free, when I am logged in to game, that I am free account ( can't reach premium area on the Rookgaard). In database it shows that I have 30 premium days also it shows on web page (in the conifg.php its the same value). Any idea bro? And I edited my previous post once more, if you could answer on my 3. and 4. question :)

@Edit
I checked by teleporting NPC responsible for travels on mainland and I could have travel, so I think premium works, but just bridge to pass premium area on Rookgaard doesn't. But there is no problem, I was afraid that premium won't work :)

Last edited:
@alkurius
Server been Crashing every now and then for the past days. Managed to debug the exe and get this information out of it. If thats of any help.
C++:
Unhandled exception at 0x000000013FF7436E in theforgottenserver.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Yeah, server is crashing all the time, unfortunately :( but there are moments that it can be online for 10 minutes, and there are moments when it's online for 1 hour. I don't know what to think about it.

@alkurius
Server been Crashing every now and then for the past days. Managed to debug the exe and get this information out of it. If thats of any help.
C++:
Unhandled exception at 0x000000013FF7436E in theforgottenserver.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

thanks for the info...

in spite of this, the xD server is not my strong suit

There are not working spells or I don't know how to learn it. In real NPC's it can't be bought, and in these NPC's called Dark (ex. Paladin) nothing happens when I try to buy it. Any idea?

Greetings

There are not working spells or I don't know how to learn it. In real NPC's it can't be bought, and in these NPC's called Dark (ex. Paladin) nothing happens when I try to buy it. Any idea?

Greetings
You need Buy spells ... Go to thais tmple and take the ---> teleport. This si the spells city jeje

You need Buy spells ... Go to thais tmple and take the ---> teleport. This si the spells city jeje
It doesn't work properly, I can buy only "light" - utevo lux. When I trying buy others nothing happens, it just doesn't work.

@Edit
Ok, it works only if you have money with you - not in the bank. But still not works perfect cause i can't buy "find person" and there is no "light healing" to buy anywhere lol

Last edited:
It doesn't work properly, I can buy only "light" - utevo lux. When I trying buy others nothing happens, it just doesn't work.

@Edit
Ok, it works only if you have money with you - not in the bank. But still not works perfect cause i can't buy "find person" and there is no "light healing" to buy anywhere lol
Yeah, "Find Person" cant be bought at the spell area. However if you go to the Knight Guild in Thais, second floor. There is an NPC that will sell you that Spell there and that works for all vocations ^^

I Will make a new update and i Will change... All NPC Will sell spells.
Nice :)
Ill ask again incase you missed. How do we go about buying houses on this server?
!buyhouse or /buyhouse is not a command. And I couldnt find a way to buy houses on the webpage..

Using !buyhouse sadly does nothing. The talkactions.xml is empty and there is no scripts for it either..

Using !buyhouse sadly does nothing. The talkactions.xml is empty and there is no scripts for it either..

make sure you have enough money ...

look at the door ..

the path of the code is:
OTServ\data\scripts\talkactions\player

make sure you have enough money ...

look at the door ..

the path of the code is:
OTServ\data\scripts\talkactions\player
That folder is not included in your server.zip
I even re-downloaded the zip to check it. The only folder in that location is 'god' and that also does not have any buyhouse script.
Facing a validhouse and saying !buyhouse does nothing.

Attachments

Back