• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Castle

well, the note in my opinion os 3/10
all are too much squared...

I do it for my friend but he cancel order so i upload it here.
He give me dimensions and want much squares so i do it:)
here something that I've made
4Dggd7x.png

Its Tibia 10+, not 8.6.
Its better than my map?... No.
what I want means is about the stone walls, see mine are not squared... this stone walls have in 8.60 you cannot say anything about it

Have you ever looked at real life roads/walls, ect? Its all squared. Maybe its different because im in the U.S. but im sick of hearing "too square" thats how we make our buildings in real life, what the problem with it in tibia? You could atleast give positive critisism aswell. Arogant ass hole. I hate OTland community most people think their so much better then others.

The area you made is trash anyway.

The best server will never be the one thats best mapped....its the one that players have the most fun on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever looked at real life roads/walls, ect? Its all squared. Maybe its different because im in the U.S. but im sick of hearing "too square" thats how we make our buildings in real life, what the problem with it in tibia? You could atleast give positive critisism aswell. Arogant ass hole. I hate OTland community most people think their so much better then others.
that's how buildings are made, but that's not how nature is made.

I cant see the images but im assuming he is making buildings on land mass. Which humans can alter. I have seen humans change mountain shape, its not a mysterious thing.

After looking at it my problem isn't the square shape, it is the same use of items over and over. Along with the fact that most of the items are completly different from eachother. Its pretty much 100% random stuff thrown in. The square shap though, because its not mapped that bad. isn't an eye sore. Its the over stack of same items right next to eachother thats giving me an eye sore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back