• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Castle

this not your work this work @GOD Wille in evolera.se but you take the world and copy in otland
if you need help make your work and upload that

this not your work this work @GOD Wille in evolera.se but you take the world and copy in otland
if you need help make your work and upload that
I have never worked with Wille and i don't own any of his Mapps... None the less this would be far away from Evolera standard to be honest and if i ever was about to pubblish someone elses map i would at last give him the credit. So stop trolling.

you are crazy 100% this castel wile i have all map wile man make your work not work peaple and thannks

you are crazy 100% this castel wile i have all map wile man make your work not work peaple and thannks
Huh... idk really what you meant so say but fine... if so then just go ask Wille himself. As i have stated, this is FAR AWAY from Evolera standard and i think something like this has never been on Evolera. Period.

Back