• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Flammingvets Data Pack

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Temple:

15grreh.png

rkvq82.png

1zn8y7l.png

jjy72g.png

Other's:

29oo0wk.png

2mo5zdv.png

i71puv.png

s4yxsm.png

29xuq86.png

2eewga0.png

2dr5szm.png

3347uk7.png

Enjoy
Regards, Lava Titan

To be honest, this server doesnt worth to get sold, its full of bugs and will take time to fix those errors! U can run the ot with the errors or fix them ur self.
Also I saw that some people got this ot without paying and opens it for money and they doesnt even deserve that money! So Ill just release it!

PS: U can try using this one http://otland.net/f18/8-60-forgotten-server-0-3-6-crying-damson-v4-147913/

BEFORE U DOWNLOAD REP THEN DOWNLOAD

Link: Flammingvets

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OmG i think you must not upload this shit the server is full of error dont download it , it can harm your pc

[17:4:29.218] > WARNING: This method is completely unsafe!
[17:4:29.218] > Please set encryptionType = "sha1" (or any other available metho
d) in config.lua
waht this error

@error
ur using plain in the encryption

@stopping at scripts
idk, i didnt actually ran it

Server Full with error Have More Than 50 error or 100 ..

Well you did not purchase this item, and you released it to public, np.

FlammingVets has been updated on Vapus, a new server was added with way less bugs than this one and fully remap.

Well you did not purchase this item, and you released it to public, np.

FlammingVets has been updated on Vapus, a new server was added with way less bugs than this one and fully remap.

Yeye!

Pretty good map skills for high map. ;)
Rep++ u, hope to get some back :)

Keep it up :)

Okay, my turn.
Listen people, If you downloaded this server, The following things will happen to you:
1ST: You'll get mental illness from anything, Map editor bugged, everything, crying damson bugged, every every.
2ND: You will take over 3 months to fix it, and I think a guy that's really nice, wouldn't waste 3 months, He just would go and create a new project.
That's what happened to me,
I've changed my OT into a new one, not FlammingVETS the full of great bugs.

Map editor bug will be fixed by [copying items.otb from data/items, and paste it on [Program Files -> Remere's Map Editor > Data > 860]
And it will work perfect.
Thank you :)

Back