• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Mortera Ot Datapack

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys, this is the new custom server, the map isn't that nice but this is V. 1.00 and I preffer having a db with 0 bugs and not a nice map, than a nice map with 100000 of bugs.

Addon System is by a teddy bear, called The Addon Doll, when you have this addon, you just digit, !addon name,
every morgaroth brings one,
The addon doll looks like this,

Addons give you bonus, but just to players not to staff,

The server has 0 bugs,

Npc's

Depot,

Quests,

Teleports,

Temple,

Link,
Mortera Ot 8.6.rar

The server has 6 spawns, 3 quests and 10 houses,

No flamming because the map, as I said, the map isn't that nice but this is V. 1.00 and I preffer having a db with 0 bugs and not a nice map, than a nice map with 100000 of bugs.

Attachments

• Mortera Ot 8.6.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 183 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
I live in sweden, mabye don't work for sweden.
But here read The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire when i klick at link this < errono.

Better fix your link, upload it at Upload - Speedy Share - upload your files here.

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

Back