• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [8.6] Original Cookie Cotton Joe's RPG map! (29 MB) | GREAT QUALITY! -CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/4 means 4 copies are available so if you bought a copy when it were 3/4 it should now be 2/4. He have sold his 4 copies by now. :p

I just purchased the third copy of this map. It is great quality! If you want a critical review:

There's a lot of areas in it that are similar to the real tibia map. Hero Cave, polis, banshee quest, annihilator, demon helmet quest, demonia and a few others. They're remapped very well and it's very well put together.
I was also unsure as to why there were a lot of real tibia areas copied into it (okolnir, poi, inq) I'm not sure if they're supposed to be accessible but they're there. Seemed a bit random :p
There's also a lot more in the map than the pictures posted will show. It's actually a pretty damn big map for 15 EUR. A lot of the spawns are detailed very well and the time put into it shows. Although there a few (and I mean maybe 2-3) spawns that look like they were thrown together somewhat quickly. Which was weird to me because it's obvious that all the other spawns were given a tremendous amount of time and effort.
Finally, I would check every area of the map before hosting. It's very old-tibia-ish. And by that I mean, if you don't know where you're going, you'll easily end up facing a monster much too strong for you :)

TL;DR: It's an awesome map! Definitely worth 15 EUR, even if you don't have much to spend, this can easily host a server of 200 people and they'd never run out of spawns. Just a shame it's only the world folder!
Thanks for the sale Aeven.
Red

So he sold more then 4 copies :p

I just purchased the third copy of this map. It is great quality! If you want a critical review:

There's a lot of areas in it that are similar to the real tibia map. Hero Cave, polis, banshee quest, annihilator, demon helmet quest, demonia and a few others. They're remapped very well and it's very well put together.
I was also unsure as to why there were a lot of real tibia areas copied into it (okolnir, poi, inq) I'm not sure if they're supposed to be accessible but they're there. Seemed a bit random :p
There's also a lot more in the map than the pictures posted will show. It's actually a pretty damn big map for 15 EUR. A lot of the spawns are detailed very well and the time put into it shows. Although there a few (and I mean maybe 2-3) spawns that look like they were thrown together somewhat quickly. Which was weird to me because it's obvious that all the other spawns were given a tremendous amount of time and effort.
Finally, I would check every area of the map before hosting. It's very old-tibia-ish. And by that I mean, if you don't know where you're going, you'll easily end up facing a monster much too strong for you :)

TL;DR: It's an awesome map! Definitely worth 15 EUR, even if you don't have much to spend, this can easily host a server of 200 people and they'd never run out of spawns. Just a shame it's only the world folder!
Thanks for the sale Aeven.
Red
Thanks you too ;)

So he sold more then 4 copies :p
I sold 3 copies. I've last one copy for sale.

If you count me as first buyer then you sold 4 copies :ninja:

Aff, my mistake. Actually all 4 copies has been sold.
But if you need more great quality maps, you can contact me, I got it.

@moderator
Close this thread, please.

Closed on authors request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom