• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] [OTServ] Guia3d (Latest)

Tatuy1

Solutions
Reaction score
Guia3d
Guia3d is a free MMORPG emulation, that creates a own gameworld server, based on the CIPSoft's Tibia version 8.60.
It is a fork of the OpenTibia Server project.

Getting Started
  • Flags calculator HERE.
  • otserv(schema-mysql).sql default account // password is tibia // tibia.

The oldest server

Tibia server maintained by several kindhearted volunteers
Atolon, GM Shamy, GM Luistox, GM Banalot, GM Thorun, GM Knight Liberty, GM Spinm, GM SimOne, GM Bah, GM Albert el rei, GM Freddy, GM Acdv, GM Yetzi, GM Inoue, GM Jhonzam, GM Ayaxx, GM Joseph and GM Tatuy.

Issues and Support
If you need help, please visit our Discord Group.

Map
minimap792a.jpg

Download
  • Download [8.6] Guia3d HERE.
  • Original Data Packages of Guia3d (files of former administrators, are untouched):
    *.- [8.20] Data package by Atolon HERE.
    *.- [8.40] Data package by Shamy (next generation) HERE.

Attachments

• guia3d.zip
    32.4 MB · Views: 648 · VirusTotal
  • data package created by Atolon.zip
    24.3 MB · Views: 241 · VirusTotal
  • data package created by Shamy (next generation).zip
    43.3 MB · Views: 281 · VirusTotal
I remember guia3d from back in the day, I believe the version was 7.6.
Used to hunt on the south side of map, in the jungle with jungle creatures, think I died several times, not quite sure, but I remember having a lot of fun.

I guess the 7.6 version doesn't exist anymore? Would be nostalgic as hell to see the old version and explore, I have tried the newer version too, but I'm not sure it's the exact same map, or do I just misremember how the old version looked?

Back