• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Real Server Map

Thanks but it didnt work

I reinstalled rme (2.1 (RME-win-2.1.msi)) and it is still the same. It looks fine when the map is loaded on rme but when i start the server and login it has those windows. please someone help me fix this

the people that made this map used the wrong items.xml. get the newest one and just change them

For the Depot Windows : Replace them with the ItemID 11059
Also found some bugged Houses (Not all tiles selected etc.)
Some NPC's are bugged (not fully working) such as the Guide Guy in Thais.
Found some Border Bugs [...]

Server is not Bad, but it needs to be revised.

There is a lot of bugs. 30% NPCs in Carlin aren't working good, Xedot in Thais is selling 1x sudden death rune for 350 gold coins.

is so easy to fix npc errors, but fix some bugs like "when u report player server down", is so hard haha.

after kill first boss urshuel on inq quest i go to tp and i am with juggernaut and behemots again, why????
when i back to tp room i cant go to any door with tp

1. inq failed ;/
2. when i have 500 mana potions i see "used 99 mana potions"
3. doesnt work auto going
4. havent some npc, (bank in edron, etc)
i have this error too and i cant fix please help me guys it is the last erro on my ot
Thanks and Repp++ to person will help me

Back