• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Real Server Map

I testin it, but this Ethno,Gengia making me anggggggggggryyyyyyy.
P.S someone got full TFS with good map,npc's and quests? (rl map ofc). Bcoz there is no good map on forum atm. :/

Could someone tell me whats bad with this release, because I am thinking of using it.

I testin it, but this Ethno,Gengia making me anggggggggggryyyyyyy.
P.S someone got full TFS with good map,npc's and quests? (rl map ofc). Bcoz there is no good map on forum atm. :/

its full map,npc and quest what do you want ?

its a just downloaded ....
@thread creator you just downloaded the ot and putted it in otland for some rep... ahhaa

SmirNoff , idk why but INQ not working for me. Grizzly adams also is not in his home, and his outfit is bad.

its only a downloaded and then smirnoff posted here.. to get some rep... i just say to dont use it use that from Farmworker.
then compile it to 8.60

SmirNoff , idk why but INQ not working for me. Grizzly adams also is not in his home, and his outfit is bad.
INQ work fine for me I don't know why you say it

its only a downloaded and then smirnoff posted here.. to get some rep... i just say to dont use it use that from Farmworker.
then compile it to 8.60
haha lol I worked hard on this project and now you will ruin it

Now i started INQ its working but its nobbie version of inq. I wanna make INQ styled like on RL. Also i have big problem with Grizzly Adams and Addons. Need to change farmine also bcoz its bugged. Maybe we can work 2gether on this project?

Aff, have big problem with this bugged Zao. On map editor everything is ok, but when i put server online it suck.

50 crystal coins HIDDEN in a barrel at 33151:32862:7 ;)
500 crystal coins HIDDEN at 32206:32089:7 ;)
soft boots and alot of rare items HIDDEN at 32221:32019:7 ;)

for now that's all that I found, maybe there's more, dunno :S

Last edited by a moderator:

Use "Find Container" function of RME? :p

bump for the good :D

All released rl maps are bugged. So if you want a good one you'll have to start from scratch erasing all the bugs

Back