• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Real Server Map

Would someone help me when im trying to open any kind of map on RME map editor it says : Failed to load Creature/Houses.
What should i do to get the creature and house back?

I think u need unpack server again from begginin, before i had similar problem and was no other solution

Anyway if he will use good items.otb he will have debugs. Then if he will try repair items otb, his real-server client won't load items.otb

50 crystal coins HIDDEN in a barrel at 33151:32862:7 ;)
500 crystal coins HIDDEN at 32206:32089:7 ;)
soft boots and alot of rare items HIDDEN at 32221:32019:7 ;)

for now that's all that I found, maybe there's more, dunno :S
bump for the good

can someone give me link to a account creator that will work with this, im just now coming back to ots (save your fingers some time instead of typing search, i already have)

Thanks

can someone give me link to a account creator that will work with this, im just now coming back to ots (save your fingers some time instead of typing search, i already have)

Thanks

use modern acc

and @all \/
50 crystal coins HIDDEN in a barrel at 33151:32862:7 ;)
500 crystal coins HIDDEN at 32206:32089:7 ;)
soft boots and alot of rare items HIDDEN at 32221:32019:7 ;)

for now that's all that I found, maybe there's more, dunno :S

affffff how to destroy this window in depots and make zao not bugged without debugs?:SSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back