• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.6 Server

KabomYaow

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking for a fun fresh-evo server with atleast 150-200 active players the experience rate doesn't really matter.
The ots can also be war & rpg;s doesn't really matter aslong as it has 150-200~ active players.
Suggestions?

Yah, about that ot it had way to many botters and the exp rate was a bit to high if you ask me.

Kabom is that u from exoria? Fanifani here XD
If it isnt u then Exoria.Zapto_Org is a good evo server.

Yah, it's me from exoria looking for another to start on XD will still be active on exoria ofc

Hi guys, looking for a fun fresh-evo server with atleast 150-200 active players the experience rate doesn't really matter.
The ots can also be war & rpg;s doesn't really matter aslong as it has 150-200~ active players.
Suggestions?
http://deathzot.net/

Just came out this week and you'll get bonus experience since you'll be much underleveled! It originated from evolutions back in 8.0 but there's a lot of new stuff, check it out.

Suggestions?
Deathzot.net

Yah deathzot.ned seemed very nice tho it was boring for me, i look for different kind of ots. Like you get a certain lvl and start pvp (single) target spells, combo spells etc so you need to use tactic & brain in order to survive & kill higher & stronger players

Yah deathzot.ned seemed very nice tho it was boring for me, i look for different kind of ots. Like you get a certain lvl and start pvp (single) target spells, combo spells etc so you need to use tactic & brain in order to survive & kill higher & stronger players
Unfortunately there's not many custom servers anymore like that. If you're looking for PvP then real maps are your best bet.

Deathzot is a pretty fun server, it's pretty decent to keep you busy. It has it's big fair share of botters. The server is much more rewarding in every way if you play it manually, it has quite a bit of uniqueness too it.
Theirs also another server opening Soon; Thanatos, created by Peroxide. It seems like a really promising server, It's not high rate though, & I believe it's custom client, so you won't see many botters.
Unfortunately you're not going to find a server well with your requirements, it's just honestly not going too happen. Theirs a few really good pvp/custom servers but they're low on players.
Cyntera is also a decent TP map if you're looking for that, I know it gets 50+ players, even 100+.

Yaaaaaaaaaaah way to many RL maps out there and they all suck cock, they only create it for money nothing else....... I'm just going to wait for an ot to come out and try it out ;P thanks for you're post guys

Back