• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] SkylaniaOT Discussion Thread!

Because, it's work. I'm doing 8.6 because I already have everything done for it and everything compiled and blah blah. Plus I know everyone will play it even if they don't cavebot - they might just use it to heal/train, who knows. That's why i'll be on watch for botters, thanks.

@Raging_Mage Thanks, im thinking of just getting an AD on otservlist soonish (1-2 weeks after more updating) then just run the actual server.

Well with 8.7 u wouldnt have so much work. Eveybody will bot on 8.6 regardless if it's forbidden or not.

Well with 8.7 u wouldnt have so much work. Eveybody will bot on 8.6 regardless if it's forbidden or not.

Exactly, and when they cavebot and go afk, they'll come back ban for a while. They do it again and again? They're gone. We'll see how it turns out, no problem.

Well any chance to get on and test stuff I can or if you need a gmail I'll do it when I'm not working on my own thing

Just seen this now, I tested a bunch myself but I was thinking of finding like 5-10 players to come on for a day or 2 with highered exp and just test it all over again

Bump, soul points system updated, and also forgot for the first page - "Utamo Vita", when casted, will last forever until you say it again, to turn it off!

(An orange message will say "Magic Shield ON! or Magic Shield OFF!" so you'll know when it's off or on!) :)

Bump! Edited alot more spawns - post here which spawns you think are useless for noobs and should be changer to higher lv spawns

Back