• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] [TFS1.3] Alkurius Global & Coustom

Read my last post please. (Badabum tss)

have u got a website for this please?
It's a bit confusing cuz he has posted the same Server 2 Times.^^

Screenshot_1.png
need help ,
I already changed everything and it remains the same, I put in local config
$ config ['server_path'] = 'C: / Users / ADMIN / Downloads / OTclient 860 Plus / forgottenserver86 /';

which is where my server is, nothing I will do ...

Last edited:
How do I use these Sprites?
I have copied spr+dat from otclientplus86 as provided to this and it hangs upon loading.

I can start it with 8.6 but not 11.00
In 8.6 no items or anything is correct and its all a mess in the editor itself.

I've seen other people postning about it as well.

Hi! Thank you for the server!

I have a noob question. I cannot attack monsters as a God or GM. I looked on XML/groups but could not find why. Would anyone know why this is?

Cheers

I have a noob question. I cannot attack monsters as a God or GM. I looked on XML/groups but could not find why. Would anyone know why this is?

Cheers

<flag cannotattackmonster="0" />

change to 1 at groups.xml file
Post automatically merged:

Cheers

<flag cannotattackmonster="0" />

change to 1 at groups.xml file

Hello, I downloaded this Server, and within 10 minutes of searching I found a few hidden spots with a lot of hidden items spawning in the map
(like demon legs, lots of crystal coins, golden helmet, dragon scale legs and many other rare items) hidden inside containers

someone with the knowledge could ruin the server economy if its online.

Then I thought there's the possibility of NPCs with secret dialogs to give rare items, or maybe hidden quests

anyone know a efficient way to search for those? (NPCs dialogs that give items or hidden quests)

Last edited:
Hello, I downloaded this Server, and within 10 minutes of searching I found a few hidden spots with a lot of hidden items spawning in the map
(like demon legs, lots of crystal coins, golden helmet, dragon scale legs and many other rare items) hidden inside containers

someone with the knowledge could ruin the server economy if its online.

Then I thought there's the possibility of NPCs with secret dialogs to give rare items, or maybe hidden quests

anyone know a efficient way to search for those? (NPCs dialogs that give items or hidden quests)

if it was my idea,

is that once I saw this server published and online and everything...

and I said why not

according to me what i remember north of thais under a tree

if it was my idea,

is that once I saw this server published and online and everything...

and I said why not

according to me what i remember north of thais under a tree
inside of POI have another spot with dozens of rare items + crystal coins, even have 2 depots together with the items so the player can send everything to his dp

Cześć wszystkim,
Z przyjemnością podzielę się drobnym wysiłkiem następującego serwera ot:

Główne punkty:
serwer

• Mapa globalna 8.6
  • Nowe przedmioty
  • Nowe stroje
  • Dodatkowe stroje
  • Nowe potwory
  • Pokój teleportów
  • Kołczan
  • System Łowcy Nagród
  • Automatyczne łupy
  • System nagród za zadania
  • >200 przetestowanych zadań
  • Rzadkie przedmioty System

Klient
  • Oclient
  • Nerw
  • Analizator polowań
  • Klient Android (tylko w githubie)

View attachment 52711

View attachment 52712View attachment 52713

Mój github: Alkurius - Przegląd (https://github.com/Alkurius)
my Discord: Dołącz do serwera Discord AlkuriusOT! (https://discord.gg/n89Qbx28Jv)
Hello, what are you using RM to open the map because it doesn't show custom monster and new items

I've exported items from otbm to json, so you can "view" what's inside directly from your browser, ordered by item count (only when item count < 200) and position on the map - 1.08 MB file on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/bjQmmL6B#N-51xxrFQppJgxiYSFYwga_jRYA_HmM5pZ2nnPa2qFI)

View attachment 64824

Hope it will help you.

P.S. You can also modify the code inside .html file to skip items like walls or borders by providing some ID-map.
hey this tools is a must for the community xD

Back