• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

It actually works but i have problem setting up my homepage. Does anyone know a good tutorial for that? To modify and change it?

error : your character could not be loaded why ? something wrong with database i added your schema.sql

Check config.lua and un IP put localhost
I had it you got orginally 127.0.0.1 i see the list of players but cant log in
Post automatically merged:

I tried otclient but it doest work probably need ip change

Last edited:
Hello!all working perfectly,but when i go open depot,leave 1sqm and come back open depot,console say this,im runing with 16gb ram .where can be the problem?and what shop system can use?thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello!all working perfectly,but when i go open depot,leave 1sqm and come back open depot,console say this,im runing with 16gb ram .where can be the problem?and what shop system can use?thanks

yes is a bug... you need modify the title.lua..

the error is not the depot is the floor.

thanks,but what need to change?Thanks in advice.Solved

Last edited:
Hi!
I got a question, do you know where i can fins the script for starting lvl and items? i want character start on lvl 30 with more money and items. Do you know where i can find the code/Script?

data/creaturesscripts/scripts/(items,or first items).lua
Hi!
I got a question, do you know where i can fins the script for starting lvl and items? i want character start on lvl 30 with more money and items. Do you know where i can find the code/Script?

Venore Position 32961 32080 6 and 32961 32079 6. When you go there client debug and you can't log in anymore.
Use items.otb from "OTServ 8.60 r.6052" original distribution and it will work fine. Apparently vial itemid 2006 has a wrong item attribute in this otb :)

Attachments

use this code instead:

to the people trying to compile in this thread, use nekiro's distribution with this data pack, only the "data" folder. then it will work ok.

Last edited:
When I stand on: You see a glowing switch.
Item ID: 11062 in Depo I have lag and relog to temple in Venore

When I stand on: You see a glowing switch.
Item ID: 11062 in Depo I have lag and relog to temple in Venore
In movements\scripts\others\tiles.lua, change line 32-36 from:
Lua:
            --local depotItems = player:getDepotChest(getDepotId(depotItem.uid), true):getItemHoldingCount()
            local depotItems = 0
            for id = 1, configManager.getNumber("depotBoxes") do
                depotItems = depotItems + player:getDepotChest(id, true):getItemHoldingCount()
            end
to
Lua:
            local depotItems = player:getDepotChest(getDepotId(depotItem.uid), true):getItemHoldingCount()
            --[[
            local depotItems = 0
            for id = 1, configManager.getNumber("depotBoxes") do
                depotItems = depotItems + player:getDepotChest(id, true):getItemHoldingCount()
            end
            --]]

In other words, comment the new "implementation" and revert to older to fix.

Back