• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

How modify? Can you paste a example?
if I go player or god and stand in this floor id:11062 (all deposit in world) I have lag and relog. In game character is a Venore temple. 0 crash, 0 bug client and 0 log in tfs. Maybe deposit script but I decided to write such a detail because today download this tfs.

It looks like I'm having problems with the database. Do you have a 100% compatible with that version to make available? Thanks for the content.

And every time I have to connect it gives this error. I checked the cities .... And it's ok. But I found something unusual. in site / admin, in the players tab ... The Players group does not appear. As if the ID did not exist.

1a.png

2a.png

I checked group.xml and there are 3. And when I try to change it directly in phpmyadmin, and I log into the account, there are errors like: [Error - IOLoginData :: preloadPlayer] Zack has Group ID 1 that does not exist.

@EDIT:

Problem solved. I just got the Group.xml from your other post.

Last edited:
if I go player or god and stand in this floor id:11062 (all deposit in world) I have lag and relog. In game character is a Venore temple. 0 crash, 0 bug client and 0 log in tfs. Maybe deposit script but I decided to write such a detail because today download this tfs.
Use different items.otb! I post earlier in this thread one which works. The problem is vial id is mapped to wrong cid

sorry im very new to this stuff. i got the server running and using your otserv you listed but is there an easy way to make an account and character? like in Zodia's image.

edit: nevermind i got it lol. good stuff

Last edited:
Currently having an issue with depots, when using the depot more than once the server crashes...
just comes up saying 'Killed' on serverlog.

any ideas?

Currently having an issue with depots, when using the depot more than once the server crashes...

any ideas?
In movements\scripts\others\tiles.lua, change line 32-36 from:
Lua:
            --local depotItems = player:getDepotChest(getDepotId(depotItem.uid), true):getItemHoldingCount()
            local depotItems = 0
            for id = 1, configManager.getNumber("depotBoxes") do
                depotItems = depotItems + player:getDepotChest(id, true):getItemHoldingCount()
            end
to
Lua:
            local depotItems = player:getDepotChest(getDepotId(depotItem.uid), true):getItemHoldingCount()
            --[[
            local depotItems = 0
            for id = 1, configManager.getNumber("depotBoxes") do
                depotItems = depotItems + player:getDepotChest(id, true):getItemHoldingCount()
            end
            --]]

In other words, comment the new "implementation" and revert to older to fix.

1615507709721.png

At the moment I am working on a project based on Alkurius 8.6 ... but with an expansion to a new dimension.

coming soon
Post automatically merged:

any ideas?
Is some action un titles.. the script that calculare the total of ítems Is worng..

Last edited:
When craft gems are used on weapons, the weapons no longer attack.. so in effect it breaks the weapons.

anyone know some hints for me to implement a tradeoff system? maybe even with possibilty to sell items for "premium points"? Same for character buy/sell page ? tnx :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Can I count on your help with two bugs?. Here they are:

1. Hydra and other mobs such as medusa have paralyze resistance. Despite this, they paralyze themselves after casting an aoe spell.
2. The Djinn (green and blue) does not respond properly to the greeting word.

Thanks for the help in advance. Unfortunately, google and otland have no solution for me.

Back