• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] [TFS1.3] Global + Source + Web + tools + Quest Reward System

OMG how did you... Anyway thx for help !!!
Post automatically merged:

Hello again. Unfortunately, this solution did not help. This attack is called speed in the monster files. Maybe that's the reason it still doesn't work.

Lua:
<attacks>
        <attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="0" max="-270" />
        <attack name="speed" interval="2000" chance="25" range="7" radius="4" target="1" speedchange="-700" duration="15000">
            <attribute key="shootEffect" value="poison" />
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="greenbubble" />
        </attack>
        <attack name="ice" interval="2000" chance="10" length="8" spread="3" min="-100" max="-250">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="bluebubble" />
        </attack>
        <attack name="ice" interval="2000" chance="10" target="1" min="-80" max="-155">
            <attribute key="shootEffect" value="smallice" />
        </attack>
        <attack name="earth" interval="2000" chance="10" length="8" spread="3" min="-66" max="-320">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="carniphila" />
        </attack>
    </attacks>

Last edited:
OMG how did you... Anyway thx for help !!!

Hello again. Unfortunately, this solution did not help. This attack is called speed in the monster files. Maybe that's the reason it still doesn't work.

Lua:
<attacks>
        <attack name="melee" interval="2000" min="0" max="-270" />
        <attack name="speed" interval="2000" chance="25" range="7" radius="4" target="1" speedchange="-700" duration="15000">
            <attribute key="shootEffect" value="poison" />
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="greenbubble" />
        </attack>
        <attack name="ice" interval="2000" chance="10" length="8" spread="3" min="-100" max="-250">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="bluebubble" />
        </attack>
        <attack name="ice" interval="2000" chance="10" target="1" min="-80" max="-155">
            <attribute key="shootEffect" value="smallice" />
        </attack>
        <attack name="earth" interval="2000" chance="10" length="8" spread="3" min="-66" max="-320">
            <attribute key="areaEffect" value="carniphila" />
        </attack>
    </attacks>
negative speed is paralyze, have you recompiled your server?

Hello everyone. Can I count on your help with two bugs?. Here they are:

1. Hydra and other mobs such as medusa have paralyze resistance. Despite this, they paralyze themselves after casting an aoe spell.
2. The Djinn (green and blue) does not respond properly to the greeting word.

Thanks for the help in advance. Unfortunately, google and otland have no solution for me.

try i will fix this error in future update..

in the case #2 you can say.... "hi DJANNI'HAH"

currently i work in an Expansión versión.... Rook -> Main -> Hard Main.

1618077070931.png

~1400 new items.
1618077108872.png

+ 350 New Monsters
1618077162057.png

New Runes
1618077239035.png

New Quest
1618077279988.png

i will fix all this error and implement the extra area...(~7 new citys) ... in 3 months.

=)

Last edited:
I download ots for link and cant run it :( Can someone help me and tell me what i need to run server ?

whats with the bugs in venore near potion shop? just closes client off and cant log back in untill reset position? i seen someone else say use otclient but not everybody is going to have that

whats with the bugs in venore near potion shop? just closes client off and cant log back in untill reset position? i seen someone else say use otclient but not everybody is going to have that

I think it is due to some difference in the spr / dat / otb ... I tried it with the OTclient that I uploaded and it works 100% for me since I made sure they were the same ..

just went for a stroll ingame, and game client crashes whenever i try to logon him now..
5QiQsaK.png

Last edited:
I think it is due to some difference in the spr / dat / otb ... I tried it with the OTclient that I uploaded and it works 100% for me since I made sure they were the same ..
the only place its crashed for me is venore near potion store so i just removed some of the tiles and items and edited the depo and it works fine now

the only place its crashed for me is venore near potion store so i just removed some of the tiles and items and edited the depo and it works fine now
I even crashed if i stayed afk for about 20min, then walked (from start)

btw how do i get the client from the download?

edit: Found the client in previous posts. ty

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can install the website? I get this error:
Fatal error: Unparenthesized a ? b : c ? d : e is not supported. Use either (a ? b : c) ? d : e or a ? b : (c ? d : e) in ~\htdocs\system\libs\Twig\Node.php on line 42
All I did was copy the things from your myacc-master into htdocs.

If no one knows why this happens I'm gonna go for the newest basic myacc Version from here.^^

Last edited:
I hope alkurius release a fixed version of this datapack, because right now it is full of bugs, here is just a few:

• attachment file and github file are different datapacks, users doesn't know which one is to use
  • sending parcel to offline character doesn't work
  • there is really no need to execute a query at onGainExperience event every time you kill a monster
  • there is no eventcallbacks
  • when the monsters are immune to certain damage, receive the effect until the damage is done
  • crash related to guild rank
  • conditions will not be added if block type is BLOCK_ARMOR
  • client still thinks it's allowed to walk through a player that leveled up/down beyond the PROTECTION_LEVEL while being within your client's viewport

I'm asking this specially in favour of datapack users

I hope alkurius release a fixed version of this datapack, because right now it is full of bugs, here is just a few:

• attachment file and github file are different datapacks, users doesn't know which one is to use
  • sending parcel to offline character doesn't work
  • there is really no need to execute a query at onGainExperience event every time you kill a monster
  • there is no eventcallbacks
  • when the monsters are immune to certain damage, receive the effect until the damage is done
  • crash related to guild rank
  • conditions will not be added if block type is BLOCK_ARMOR
  • client still thinks it's allowed to walk through a player that leveled up/down beyond the PROTECTION_LEVEL while being within your client's viewport

I'm asking this specially in favour of datapack users
  • crash related to guild rank - What do you mean?

Back