• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] distro's

Vapous

Reaction score
hey guys. basicly ive started to make a 100% custom map on 8.60 and i can only find 2 8.60 distro's 1.new horizon everything tibia. 2.[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.5551

and new horizon has many bugs e.g debugs when you attack players or monsters and run into pz. and OTserv (0.6.3) doesnt come with schemes or anything.

so guys is there any stable 8.60 distro out there yet?! please help me asap thanks

Really is it easy to compile and what do you mean donate to them? pay them for what exactly? whats a private subversion?

(for a serious project I prever this one)
Let me explain a bit. Public subversion is TFS 0.3.6 and private subversion TFS 0.4 + , TFS is a distribution.
If you donate you can download and compile all newer revisions of TFS that means lates updates of Tibia - like protocol of the client, etc.

If not then download the source of TFS 0.3.6 pt. 1 and compile it to 8.6 (use the search function for a tutorial it's easy, really)

Edit: But it won't be stable.

Last edited:
[18:28:52.958] > FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/rampage
.OTBM.

same problem and i tried otbm with and without caps :/

Back