• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Evolera.pl v3 - UPDATE 12.11 EVOLUTION MEGA EDIT

Nice work, 8.5/10, as you have an error with items in map -> download newest 8.6 items.otb
Regards ~Unix

From where I can download the properly version of file items.otb? I try diffrent versions and it's not work. Thank you for your reply!

Nice release i just don't understand how you got any players with maps like that makes no sense to me anyways.

could u give me the Rev 3884 with the right Items otbm u could send the download link in a private message ore to my email [email protected]
Thank for helping Alex
Great release btw :)

Este archivo sólo puede descargarse con SpeedyShare Premium. Ahora puede conseguir Premium.

:/

You cannot take this object.

item id 12610

20:47 You see a Hardcore sword (Atk:73, Def:45 +5).
The Best sword of Elysia.
ItemID: [12610].
Position: [X: 981] [Y: 924] [Z: 8].

What to do ?

@ Alex a quick thing, your map editor is 8.54 he shown his problem in map editor, you tried to reverse his comment by logging into the game and showing him the "tiles" that are bugged. in the map editor also.

other then that its a good evo map to get people going, although i disslike it that its to much "razachai" change it around abit.

Gl :)

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for double posting, you shouldn't really give your 3777 rev to random people they can get there rev from off the premium board

- - - Updated - - -

@ backspace either your items folder is not the right items or the id of "12610" is bugged and might need to find a 8.6 items.otbm

I cant download archive... this say "Only premiums can download this archive", can you upload in 4shared or mediafire please :)?

Back